Sorry tmi loose stools?

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm 6 weeks pregnant last week I was a little constipated (which I know can be a symptom) but now I'm totally the opposite is that normal? I'm going like 3/4 a day :/ sorry tmi lol xx

I've been like this since finding out when I was 4 weeks!!! Im going to toilet noticeabley alot more. Strange isnt it! :D xx

I'm the same. I've really noticed it a lot!x

It is, this is the most I've ever gone lol wanted to just make sure it's normal as I've not heard about it only constipation x

I was the same!! From my bfp until 7w. I also had horible stomach cramps everytime I needed to go. Then at 7w it started getting better. I am now 8+6 and am 'normal' for the first time in my life!

I was the same up until 6.5 weeks and since then I've been so constipated it hurts!

I was the same until about 6.5 weeks, and now things seem mostly back to normal - hoping the constipation doesn't hit!

I was gonna post something about it! Thank God I'm not the only one! I've been going 3 times a day! I was paranoid a MC was gonna happen or something.

Mine changes all the time! Some days constipated and others loose stools!

Oh I'm SO glad someone inquired about this! I have been having the same issue as well. Just about shortly after I got my :bfp: I began going #2 alot more and it's rarely ever solid. Sometimes it's been - sorry TMI - total explosive liquid diarrhea :sick: I have been getting bad cramps at times as well. I also was worried about mc. My partner was thinking I may have acquired a lactose intolerance (he suffers from it). I wasn't sure what to think... maybe that my hormones are just sending my sphincter into overdrive? :rofl: I'm 6 weeks and hoping it lets up soon.

Lol bless you mamabunny2 I'm so glad I'm not the only 1 :) xx

Right back at you cherrished! I actually had to calm myself today. Was expressing my concerns to my partner and worried all the runny doodoo and cramping was impending mc :cry2: I've Googled it but to see so many BnB ladies are dealing with it as well is comforting :hugs:

I'm sure everything will be fine Hun, sometimes I can be the vitamins we take that can change our stools, after I wrote this thread earlier I've been quiet bunged up today and struggled a little typical :/ either way I'm sure everything is fine, dunno about you but I'm also have tons of discharge aswel like ewcm and yellow tinge ones, everything I pick up on I worry so much about and your Google lol :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->