• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sorry TMI!

loubyb

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, been on here for a while but this is my 1st thread! just wondering if anyone could help me im going crazy!
This is our 2nd month TTC and I think I am day 7 post ovulation, last night after we :sex: when i wiped i had a small amount of pink watery blood ( ive never has this before) and it has really confused me!!
Im also super emotional, my back is killing and my boobs hurt a little but not so much....im trying not to symptom spot but i just cant help it!
Thanks for listening & good luck to all xxxx

hmm, it could be ib hun but also could be just being a bit vigouous maybe?? good luck xx

Thanks for your reply!
It wasnt really rough- we were both too tired!! does implantation bleed usually happen for a few day or just once? xxx

Thanks for your reply!
It wasnt really rough- we were both too tired!! does implantation bleed usually happen for a few day or just once? xxx

I have heard (on this forum) of people having a little speck of blood and some having more of a stained CM over a slightly longer time.

Its probably too early to test yet, I would wait until at least 10 DPO before you test.

This may be a long shot, but did the pinky stuff come from you - are you sure? Could it have been from your OH?

Im pretty sure it was from me. Im dying to test but theres no point as it would be negative! its a horrible waiting game!! :wacko:

Yesterday I had a very little little amount of brown in my underwear sorry sorry TMI lol. Accompanied with that was alittle bit of CM. I didn't even notice until I went to hop in the shower, then I sat there for about 30 minutes convincing myself it was nothing and I had a few more day's to go before I could test. It was extremely small but you could see it. Nothing since then, I've been checking. Really don't think that answer's your question but I thought I'd just tell you what happened to me. FINGER'S CROSSED :)

i had a spotting the other day but it was pinky dot and i mean literally a dot lol and some pinky brown cm but that was at 5dpo? i may have ovd earlier this month tho!!

how many days till testing for you?

i had a spotting the other day but it was pinky dot and i mean literally a dot lol and some pinky brown cm but that was at 5dpo? i may have ovd earlier this month tho!!

how many days till testing for you?

For me? I'm going to test on the 6th that way SOMETHING has to come up. I hope. How about you?

I can't decide when to test because my husband is away when af is due so either 4th which is 1 day before im due or the 8th when hes back!!
wwhen will you test!
fingers crossed for us all!! xxx

im testing 5th or 6th i think if af doesnt show up had little bit of light brown cm today?

ive had af like cramps i dont usually get af cramps alot but these were not as bad as af cramps these were a few days ago tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->