sorry to intrude ladies... but is it possible to get negative hpt's around 5weekspreg

dream2reality

Reaction score
I am thinking maybe i am around 5 weeks pregnant.
I think i ovulated on or around september 19th and possible implantation bleeding on 26th of sept (koz i had a small amount of light brown blood, but no AF). I have been doing the deed with my hubby since my period stopped in start of september, and i have had no af since.My question's are is it possible to get bfn's on hpt's till 5 weeks pregnant or get a bfp after 5 weeks pregnant?
My only symptoms are- light cramping for a few weeks that came and went, and now my left nipple is really sensitive to the touch and has been like this for around 1 week :dohh::wacko: oh and i feel alot hungrier/ like im never really full.

TIA :thumbup:

Hiya ☺️ With My last pregnancy, I didn't get a positive until 4 week 5 days, so I remember I searched through Google and found a lot of women who weren't getting positive until as late as 7-9 weeks! So I'd say don't rule it out. Good luck to you and fingers crossed xx

Symptoms are because of hcg in the body. So realistically if you were experiencing symptoms you would of had at least a faint test. I'd say your not out until your AF comes. Im sure there are ladies out there that don't get positives until week 5 but I'd be concerned at that stage as your hcg should be peaking at around week 6. Hcg indicates the health of the pregnancy really.

thanks hun! i am ttc baby #1 so i am really praying that i could be pregnant right now!! xoxo will test again in a week or two from now,and i will see what happens!

:) this was from last thursday/ 4 days ago

Attachments

• Untitled (3).jpg
    Untitled (3).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 33
i did actually have a faint line on 1 hpt
If you had a faint line the test should have progressed from there. Having negatives now is showing there is its not a good sign to have a faint or Bfp then go negative. Sounds like a chemical Hun and that can throw your body out of whack and make you late. Hopefully you get some answers soon.

its a waiting game im afraid, my tests have been positive since Wed evening getting darker but the first couple didnt show till close to the end of the time window for reading the tests. still not an instant positive it takes 2 min to show properly. ive always been one to get late tests positives though as i ovulate late in my cycle so aways end up with an EDD earlier than should be due to my cycle irregularities.

fingers crossed for you hun. xx

I'd say you probably ovulated late in your cycle and that is what the sore nipple and hunger are about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->