Sorry to peck ladies, could use your help, again!

Sunny.X

Reaction score
Sorry to be a pest ladies. Could really use your knowledge again! :blush:

I'm on CD17, I've still not got a positive ovulation test as yet, but I'm close I think? I've attached picture, what do you guys think? Also, I'm worried for some reason, is it bad to ovulate late? I can't believe how naïve I've been in regards to always thinking, in the past, I ovulated around CD14 as I thought everyone else did! Amazing what you find out once you start tracking, etc! :dohh:

(I did this test at 06.45am, I'm going to do another at around 12.30pm)

Attachments

• IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 10
Have you any digis chic? It looks good to me but i always double check with a digi.

Dont think it coulf get much darker ??!?xx

Girls, I'm excited. I feel like leaving work, picking my husband, and going home to DTD :haha: I'm going to use pre seed tonight too, fingers crossed. Thanks ladies, I'll post my afternoon test shortly xx

Good luck. Have you been DTD in the days leading up to this?? Apparently you have more chance in the days before then after the pos chic. I think you can O anything bewteen 12and 36 hrs from first pos

Good luck x

Oh dam! We DTD 6th and 7th... Obviously we will DTD tonight!!?? Do you think that will be enough for us? It's my first time using the sticks so I've been pretty confused with it all x

This is the one I've just done! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
Take it as a positive hun... btw...nice nails! ;)

Yeaz take it as a pos eek good luck xx

Thank you, and you too! Should I carry on testing tomorrow etc, or should I stop now and count tomorrow as 1DPO? X

Keep testing until your first negative and count that as ovulation day. If your opk is negative at some point today then you can say tomorrow is 1dpo x

Okay honey, thank you SOOOO much! When you say negative, do you mean when no lines are showing at all? Or just till they aren't as strong? X

When the test line isnt as dark as the control then its negative x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->