sounds of the woooomb

fifie123

Reaction score
hey girly wirlys

, i have my doppler from my daughter and iv been curious, obviously im not going to hear the heartbeat yet but i can hear a sounbd which is like wind and obviously my pulse which is like a whoos whoosh, cold any of these be my placenta? x

Just seen this!

Hiya, I'm ten weeks today, I have had the cheapie angelsounds doppler for a couple of weeks which seems pretty good to me :) I haven't been using it loads because I worry about the ultrasound on it's little developing body, I've tried twice and haven't found baby's heartbeat yet, but of course I'm not worried with such a cheap one.

BUT from what I know: you can hear your own pulse clearly close to both of your hips, two big arteries or veins there. But if you are in the middle above your pubic bone, you can hear the whooshing you're describing and also I can now hear a pulse in that whooshing.. You know what I did? I tried it on my OH! I wanted to see if he had the whooshing, he definitely didn't, so I am pretty sure (along with videos on youtube etc) that the whooshing is the placenta, especially when you hear the big pulse in it as well :D
From the tips I've been given, once you've found the placenta, you just look around that point very slowly and you should find baby. Give it a week or two and you might find it :)

Healthy and happy nine months to you and hope you find LO's heartbeat as soon as it is possible to hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->