South Ireland??

Hi girls!!!!
Lovely to see some more Irish ladies about!
I'm from dublin originally,but now living in co louth.
i'm a stay at home mam to my 2 sons and i'm expecting baby no 3 in 9 wks!!

Thanks!!
Yeh the time is flying,can't wait,but dreading it at the same time.Def not looking forward to labour!But can't wait to meet my lil daughter!

Aww Hi Vbaby.. Congrats on your new little pink bump.. Id say your scared about the labour, I was watching one born every minute, and it scared the life out of me and im not even pregnant haha.. You will forget all the pain though the minute she is born! Id say your delighted with having a little girl now, after the 2 boys, I was the opposite, I had 2 girls then a boy! Totally different having the boy. :thumbup:

Thanks!I'm just hoping it'll be quick like my 2nd son.Will be glad once its all over me and she's here!
I wouldn't of minded if it was boy or girl to be honest,but now that I know its a girl i'm going to town on pink stuff!!!It feels weird buying pink after dressing boys for nearly 5 yrs!!
I even started painting the baby room pink this morning.We had kept it neutral all along but this will be our last baby so we may as well change it now!

People keep telling me boys are lovely and snuggly and effectionate and girls aren't,is it true?I would sit cuddling with my boys all day long!

I dont know about everyone else girls, but my girls love their cuddles! We all sit on the sofa on a sat nite and snuggle up to eachother ! haha.. Im my case its my boy that hates being cuddled! I only get a cuddle off him when he is sick :haha:

Oh thats good!I do love a good snuggle myself,I suppose they're all different!

I find that my nieces are the most cuddely apart from one of my nephews who loves a good cuddle but wont admit it lol

oh congrats on the new bundle to be. def not broody. if i keep saying it i might trick myself in the future :haha:

i have 2 nephews and 7 nieces (had to count out loud) luv getting cuddles off my nephew even though hes 26!! hes a big lad, well was, he had gastric surgery last nov and has lost 11 stone. eldest niece is 29 and has a boy who will be 2 on 10th aug and is due another at the end of july. laura is 27, david is 23, amanda (the one i bum clothes from) 23, kim 20, kelly 20 (twins), caroline 20, sarah 11. and then my 2. i think thats all of them, their ages might be wrong though

Hi girls!!!!
Lovely to see some more Irish ladies about!
I'm from dublin originally,but now living in co louth.
i'm a stay at home mam to my 2 sons and i'm expecting baby no 3 in 9 wks!!

:hi: Vbaby3
im also Louth, DUNDALK
what part you from?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back