South Teen Mummy Meet Up - *BLUEWATER*

xgem27x

Reaction score
Right, theres lots of threads atm about arranging a meet up, so we've come up with the idea of Bluewater Shopping Centre!

So if you can get there and you're interested then post a comment!

I don't really know when people want to do this meet up, whether you want to do it sooner or arrange it for the future, so I've added a poll, let us know what month in particular!

Obviously got to consider things like the weather (in case it snows or maybe you want to wait until summertime so we can take the little ones outside for a bit), might be easier for some people if their little one is a bit older, times of peoples busses, trains etc...

But it would be really good if we could make this happen so give it some thought and let us know :) xxxx

I might be able to get the train down :happydance: pretty far for me but not as far as Manchester! I wouldn't really mind when xx

Thats cool :)
I've got the problem in that I can only get a bus there and I've got a double buggy so it would mean: folding down the buggy, getting it on the bus, getting it off the bus the other side, putting it up again... all whilst holding two babies!!! :dohh:

I'm gonna ask at the arriva info office if its possible, it should be ok because otherwise how do they deal with disabled people in wheelchairs??

Although, if anyone who wants to come is planning on getting the 703 Arriva Maidstone-Larkfield-Bluewater bus then let me know... you could be my life saver!! :winkwink:

I'm coming and don't mind when, but not Tuesday or Wednesday as I have uni!

Oh and if anyone is coming from Essex (Upminster area'ish) I have space for another car seat and another adult in my car :)

2 yeahs and 1 maybe so far :)

I'm thinking of maybe doing this around April time, gives us a few months to plan it and hopefully get quite a few people to come, plus I'm pretty booked up til then anyway lol

Also, with all the hassle of using a bus, it will be a bit easier for me if the twins were old enough to sit up unaided, at least then I can chuck them on the bus and then quickly grab their buggy or something like that

I'm free most days (except sundays cos theres no bus) Mon, Fri, Sat would be best for me though as OH doesnt work these days, and he can help me get the boys on the bus

:)

I just looked and it would take me just under four hours to get there, I wouldn't mind, could leave early morning :D

https://www.bluewater.co.uk/content/public

Here are details on public transport to get there :)

My bus arrives at about 1.30pm and leaves at 5.30pm, and thats the only one I can really get, gives me 4 hours there though!

Try and see what times you would be getting there, because obviously some of you have further to travel, and in some situations you could be like me and theres only 1 bus! But we dont all have to arrive at exactly the same time, some people might get there early and hang out and then they can come meet the rest who might get in a bit later etc! :)

I'll be driving so times aren't a problem for me :D

question y not lakeside shorly it easer to get there im onl in essex everyother weekend so im not so shore but from wht i have hurd the trasport better and shopping is cheeper :S ( me and other halk n lil un come form cornwall to essex everother weekend to see his son baine of my life but love um haha sorry thoght i would add info as seemed a lil odd that i randomly came up haha ) other question sins you girl are form round that way what is it like living wiht kids up there as my partner has just been offerd a fantasicc job up there as there were he orignaly from but had one lil girl in cornwall and a son in essex so ether way we trvel haha but he wonts me n my lil un to move with him do you think fromwhat you no of the area this would be a positiv move for us ?

Well... I would personally prefer lakeside as its closer to me, and i know it like the back of my hand and I also know lots of busses go there and the c2c rail network but alot of the mummies seemed to be from kent so thats why bluewater was chosen i think! I'm up for either anyway.

And also, I LOVE ESSEX haha. Sad I know but there are such nice places around here and everyone is friendly, but then again I would say that because I've always lived in Essex I have nowhere to compare it to really lol. There are some rough places but plenty more nice places. Where abouts in essex would it be that you were moving to?

I'd love to! But I've never driven there before...nor on a motorway, so I don't know if I'd get there. OH always drives it but he's working two jobs now. It sounds fab though.

And essex :thumbup: I like how essex has appeared a few times in this thread, it never seems to appear on BnB :haha: Essex is faaaabulous, I'm born and bred Essex :winkwink:

xoxox

I think I'd have to hitch a lift with someone :lol:
I am getting myself so confused with trains & buses lol.

i would love to come! but public transport that far is in a pain? anyone going through farnborough driving :lol:

well i have only ever been to lakside as my oh gose on about how bluewater expesive and rubish then agine he has a real pashon for lakeside (woman on the side i think haha)
well if the meet wa on a weekend we were there i would realy love to meet some girls form the area as cornwall is long way form essex and if im moving there i would liek to no people as i only no my oh family wich of nun have kids my lil un ages and i dont no he saying we will be moving to somwere in the main of essex untill i pass my test then move futher out as im not city girl at all i dont no were excly thow as he still trying to covince me and we got to find a house ect also im very woriied baout the fact i stugle alot with my lil un as she very angry babay i dont no y but she test even a saints pashonts she realy hard work my mate had her not long back and when i came to ger her she seid that she got a new found respect for me and she stulled with cople hours n dos enot no how i cope all day every day so the thoght of moving somwere were i have no one i no like now if it gets to much wich it often dos ei go meet my mates and she more chilled whn were not in the house and so i get a brake not having that would well id go mad sorry im rambling now lol but supose it easer to get it out when typing it all out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->