South Wales

yey! we so should, I so need to get out with mummys! I have three under 26 months and i am going insane.

Any suggestions on where? and who else is up for it? more the merrier!

Wow 3 under 26months,

I don't mind where we go,whered be easier for you?

Im not bothered, where do you live? I am in sweansea, but i have a car so i can get anywhere really.

I'm from Llanelli so not far from Swansea and I drive aswell,is there anywhere that you'd prefer to go or find easier with your boys?

no not really, i dont tend to go out a huge amount as its so much hassle with all of them lol! But i need to get out more, my eldest needs it!

Wetlands is good, playzone is good too, parks, cant think what else. Where do you take your kids which is good?

I dont tend to go out much with the boys by myself as its hard work and awkward but we go to play king,and the old dai dragons if youve ever heard of it? Or if it's a nice day we go to park Howard. Tyler's in full time school at the moment so Itl probably just be me and Zack :). I'm Emma btw

I am Jo, Never heard of them but sound good! Should we maybe pick a date, and decide on two places, one if its nice and one if its not? Ive never done this before!

Nor me and this is really unlike me I'm soo shy lol.well I can do any day apart from a wed. And I don't mind which places we pick I'm easy x x

im mostly free, next two weeks are manic but mostly free after that!

Hello ladies can I join?

My husband has just accepted a job in Bridgend so we are moving from Hertfordshire. Would love to meet up with some mummies over there. Not sure where we will be living exactly yet - going house hunting next weekend.

I'm from Llanelli so not far from Swansea and I drive aswell,is there anywhere that you'd prefer to go or find easier with your boys?

I'm from Llanelli too :happydance: (Well more or less, just out side of, but spend most of my time in Llanelli!) OH has lived there all his life though -up until the last year or so, and we're now trying to move there :thumbup: x

Hello cutebows, I wonder if I know who your oh is?? Haha. Where abouts in Llanelli are you hoping to move to??

I'm from Llanelli too.... 2 doors away from mumandco. Hi Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"