• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Southampton Get Togethers :)

wow big meet :) is there gonna be enough room for lunch?

and me vicky and rach are meeting at the train station, my train gets in at 12:17 vickys gets in at 12:12

eeeek im excited :)

vix yes its southampton central you need.

What time shall we meet?

shall we meet at tgi's at 12:45 - that should give the train people plenty of time to get from the train station there?
looking forward to it :happydance: xxx

yup 12.45 sounds good to me :) i will walk up to trainstation and meet you guys if you like?

can do if u want...i have no idea where i'm going so i'm just gonna stand and wait for hannah and rach to guide LMAO!

oh if anyone wants to add me on msn its: [email protected]
and my facebook is Katy Camfield - just message me when you add me to tell me who you are lol!!

i live near (in poole) but just paid out for the wedding so cant really afford to meet but hope it all goes well girls x x x x x

poole's miles away!

wednesday is usually my hannah play date
but if she's coming to you guys i might join her
let me talk it over with him after he gets home
wont cost me alot and he can drop me at the station
and i can come with hanny put me down as a maybe

:dance:

xx​

What are we doing? Just going for lunch or shopping aswell?

ooooo yay!!! I'll meet you all outside.... dont wanna look like a looser waiting on my own! lol! :D

Lmfao wot a party :d

god stepping off the train is gonna be like walking into mum's day out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->