Southampton Get Togethers :)

Well mine and jennys train get in at 12.17 and vivkys gets in at 12.12 x x I donno how far from the station it is

its only round the corner :D i will book it for 1 then thats enough time to get there.

Jenny, rachel, me, you, vicky, i know are defo coming -

what about kate, lady jayne and nemo and bump?

I am definitely coming :) will meet you all at TGIs - will probably wait outside for you all.

Right, i phoned up to book a table and he said that we cant book, its first come first served.
I explained there are 7 of us, with babies in buggies, and he said thats fine, they will make room :D
And also as we have babies we will get priority of seats :thumbup:

woooohhoooo so they have no probs with us
having buggies at the table??

:dance:

xx​

Lol thank you so much for ringing hun and thank you for the lift too and from jennys yesterday I must have sounded a right bitch :( x x I can't wait 6 days to go and I'm dieting lol

Nope i said we would all have babies in buggies and he said its fine :D

Why did you sound like a bitch Hannah? It was fine giving you a lift!!
x

yea hannah you bitch :rofl:

yay will have to bring my other buggy i think
more room to put things :thumbup:

xxx​

Thanks Katy for phoning :) really looking forward to next week :) xxx

Nope i said we would all have babies in buggies and he said its fine :D

Why did you sound like a bitch Hannah? It was fine giving you a lift!!
x

:lol: im just normally good with my please's and thank yous :blush: so when i dont i feel terrible! i was gonna text you in the middle of the night when i woke up but was like that sounds a tab like a stalker :rofl:!

Thanks Katy for phoning :) really looking forward to next week :) xxx

Oh gosh bens 3 months already!! the time does fly so quickly!! Hows his teething? x x

I know I can't believe he's three months too, his teething is not going too well at all unfortunately. He's not sleeping very well, going to introduce a dummy tonight- see whether that helps, thanks for asking though. How is little Ava doing? xxx

:) good luck with the dummy ava hated hers at first then she liked it - i used to trick her, put my boob in the quickly take it out and give her the dummy lol and sorry to hear the his teathing is going badly :( - you should be able to use some kind of gel now his 3 months

and ava is doing amazingly :) bit of a pig and a bully but other then that really good - she loved seeing all the other babys yesterday (Jennys emily, Katys Austin And abbies toby)
:lol: Austin gets so hyper active its so cute bless him!! :cloud9: x x

I am just using the teething powders at the mo so might try some gel instead. Hopefully the dummy will work out as he likes sucking on everything at the mo. Had to get Ben asleep by giving him my little finger to suck on the other night. Also think he might be ready to go onto solids too but going to wait until he is 17 wks - only another 3 wks to go!
Glad Ava is doing well. Saw the photos on FB from the meet up yesterday - looked like all the babies had a great time! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->