Southampton?

im southampton, could do with meeting a few mums round here :) none of my 'friends' ever bother that much! and oh is away all the time so gets lonely lol!

hey katycam, your OH is army isnt he?? are you in southampton, or tidworth larkhill area???

Hey...born and lived in Southampton but currently nr Salisbury, Wiltshire. Family in Southampton still. Used to live in shirley and redbridge. Emzymathruby, my dad lives In dibden! Lol

Hi, Im on the outside (bournemouth) but can travel abit and have a baby girl - can I join too? x

Hello all :wave: I grew up in Romsey and now living in Eastleigh. Expecting my first in Nov.

I think as there quite alot of mummies who live in Southampton/ Eastleigh/ Winchester and the surrounding areas we should arrange a meet

What does everyone think?

Hello all,

I'm in eastleigh and work(ed) in Winchester. I've lived all over southampton since I was 18 -Millbrook, Swaythling, St Mary's, Lordshill, (briefly Salisbury), Shirley, Totton and now Eastleigh with plans to move again!

I'd be interested in meeting up at some point, sounds like ikea cafe is the place lol!

Hello all,

I'm in eastleigh and work(ed) in Winchester. I've lived all over southampton since I was 18 -Millbrook, Swaythling, St Mary's, Lordshill, (briefly Salisbury), Shirley, Totton and now Eastleigh with plans to move again!

I'd be interested in meeting up at some point, sounds like ikea cafe is the place lol!

A meet sounds like a great idea

Who else would be interested in a meet?

Hey...born and lived in Southampton but currently nr Salisbury, Wiltshire. Family in Southampton still. Used to live in shirley and redbridge. Emzymathruby, my dad lives In dibden! Lol

how cool :) I love it here x

I love southampton Ikea, lol :) Gotta love those Daim Bar cake thingies, lol. :)

I'm on Maternity Leave from 1st August so it's easier for me to meet up from then onwards - would love to come!

I am in Lymington :wave: and I work in Southampton.

Helllo ^_^ I am from Winchester, pretty much live in SOuthampton though as that's where my other half lives! ^_^

Hello all! :D

Helllo ^_^ I am from Winchester, pretty much live in SOuthampton though as that's where my other half lives! ^_^

Hello all! :D

Hiya Daisyvonstarr I'm Nicky and i also live in Winchester, i only know 2 people on bnb who live in winchester nice to meet ya

I'd be up for a meet. I have hardly any friends in Hampshire & none with kids, lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->