Soy buddies!!

Mrs W 11

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm ttc no 2 and have been trying for 10 months now. My lutuel phase is short and I'm convinced I may have a hormone imbalance. I've decided to try taking soy isoflavines to see if it helps!

Anyone else trying soy and want to buddy up and chat about our experiences?

Hi! I'm ttc #1 and I am taking soy just to try and speed up the process :)

This cycle was my first off BCP and AF should come tomorrow. I haven't gotten a bfp by now so I'm expecting the witch! This cycle I did a gradual increase starting at 120mg and ending with 200mg from cd3-7.

With this next cycle I am just going to do 200mg straight through. Deciding still if I want to do cd2-6 or 3-7 again.

Hello:hi:
I am 35, hubby 44. Now in 8th cycle of ttc #1. All supplements so far and have no insurance until November. Started iso this cycle, bc Im tired of this already :)
Have normal cycles and scared that this will change it, but have heard great things about iso so I was ready for the risk. Have done opks cycle 1 and 2 and got 2 surges, so stopped. I did restart them this cycle. As expected got a surge on day 10 and now waiting to see the rest.

Hi Shosha and jj!!

I'm 34 jj so similar age to you!

Shosha I think I am going to do 3-7 because I normally ovulate on cd19 and I don't want to try and force ovulation too early if my body isn't ready. Don't know if that would make any sense or not but I'm going to start tomorrow. I don't know how much to take though. The tablets are 40mg and my friend told me to take 5.

Jj how much soy did you take? I'm really hoping it doesn't mess my cycles up either as mine are regular! Fingers crossed.

I did 80,80, 120,120,160. But a lady told me that there is no need to keep increasing , but I was already there so I did.

Hey girls I'm using Angus castus as my periods are all over the shop since I had my iud removed, but I love soy isoflavones I used these one cycle and conceived my little girl I did cd 2-6 on 200 mg
If Angus castus don't work I'll Deffo use soy as they Deffo work x

I`m trying soy this cycle took it last month but missed the last night of tablets. TTC No 2 been 8 cycles now. I used soy first month got pg when TTC my son so hoping it works again. I`m was taking it 3-7 120 at night just before bed. FX for us all. Also using pre seed this month! I`m cycle day 8 today usually ov around day 14.

Good luck kitty and Lewood!! Lets hope this is a lucky soy thread. Keep us posted with how you get on.

Any news Shosha? When will you test if af doesn't show?

I'm cd3 today so starting my soy tonight before bed!! Going to do 200mg for all 5 days, just want to go for it.

I've got a horrible cold and a cough so am at home feeling really sorry for myself!!

Hi ladies! I'll be taking soy isos if AF shows her ugly face in 3-4 days. (Currently 11dpo, with bfn's, so preparing for the worst :/)

Good luck kitty and Lewood!! Lets hope this is a lucky soy thread. Keep us posted with how you get on.

Any news Shosha? When will you test if af doesn't show?

I'm cd3 today so starting my soy tonight before bed!! Going to do 200mg for all 5 days, just want to go for it.

I've got a horrible cold and a cough so am at home feeling really sorry for myself!!

Good luck hun x

Hi! Nice to meet so many other soy ladies :)

Mrs W- AF should have been here yesterday, but just based off of the cramping I've had today and how emotional I was Saturday (Big AF giveaway for me) I know she'll be here any minute.
I tested 8-13dpo (my guessed O, I didn't use opks or temp) and got BFN with all of them. FRER, dollar store brand, walmart $.88 brand, even equate blue dye all said BFN. So I'm sure I'm out. Just waiting for the witch so I can have some wine!

If by some stroke of luck I don't see AF by Friday I'll test again.

Agree 11 dpo is still early! With my dd I test in 13 dpo and was totally negative but 14 dpo I had a faint bfp! It's not over till the witch shows up!!

If she does show are you both doing soy again next cycle?

Took my first 5 pills last night! Pleased to have got started. Praying it works and doesn't totally mess up my cycle.

How is everyone else getting on? Xx

AF still hasn't shown but with all my cramps I just know the second I get excited and pull out a pregnancy test she'll come so I'm still not testing.
I will absolutely take soy again next cycle! I think 200mg days 2-6 is what I'll try this time.
Mrs W- what brand of soy are you taking? I took the Nature's Way brand but each pill only had 15mg of soy iso so I had to take a LOT! Lol next time I think I'll switch to a different brand

I'm taking 200mg as well, days 3-7. I'm taking soy isoflavines from tesco (I'm in the uk.... Not sure where you are) they have 40mg in each pill so I'm taking 5 each evening.

Ooh good luck, hopefully af won't show, af like cramps is really common is early pregnancy as the egg nestles in!! Was this your first cycle on soy?

Considering soy again :/ 4 cycles ago it didn't work and the following cycle seemed like i didnt o at all my luteal phase is ridiculous ive had 16/18 day cycles, im surprised i made it till cd22 today i think its the progesterone cream that im using: )

This was my first cycle on soy. I'm in the US. I caved and tested just a moment ago. Bfn. I was really trying not to get my hopes up :(

baby_rose- sorry to hear about your luteal phases :( hopefully this progesterone cream will get you your BFP!

Ty sho and dont get bummed they say to try it for at least 3 cycles

^^ I agree, I've read sooo many thread where people got a bfp within the first 3 cycles on soy. Keep positive. Maybe you ovulated a bit later you thought and af isn't due for a few days yet? Keeping my fingers crossed it was just too early to test.

Baby rose I have a short lp as well. Really hoping soy helps by giving me a stronger ov with better corpus luteum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->