Soy buddies!!

I'll be using soy for the first time once AF shows up (12dpo and I already feel out of it). My LP is "normal", about 14-15 days. BUT, it takes me forever to ovulate! Never usually before dc 30 and these last two cycles I o'd around cd80! I'm praying that soy acts like clomid and helps me have a nice, strong o around cd16-18 like I had when I actually took clomid. I head so many women swear by it... I hope it's finally the answer to my prayers... :( I'm hesitant though because my "normal cycles" are 45-50 days long and every time I try to add a new vitamin to it, even by a naturalist doctor's recommendations, my cycle goes nuts and becomes 90+ days long!

I'm worried about the same thing Rae Rae. My cycle is fairly regular, ov on cd19 and I've heard it can mess with a normal cycle. But there are also load of women where it helps so its worth a try I think x

I do yes. I used to use just Internet cheapies but I'm currently doing a trial for clearblue so am using there posh dual hormone indicator ones. They show your 4 most fertile days. I'd recommend opks, much less stressful than temping. Xx

Ok girls i checked my cm and it looks like af is on her way I'm calling today cd1 ill be trying soy again possibly cd2-6 or 3-7

so keeping with my record I had a solid smiley (peak) on day 9 and now again this am. negatives in between. Frustrating!Have bdded on day 6,8,11,and 14 so far.

get to bding bubbles! and im just waiting to see if its really af right now its very pink and light lets see if my temp drops tomorrow what dosage did you ladies take? I had found a blog once before let me see if I can find it again so u girls can see it had a bunch of info in soy iso

ladies look ! https://www.soulcysters.net/showthread.php/340413-Soy-Isoflavones-STATS-for-BFPs

That's a really cool chart babyrose!

I am excited to try again next cycle, I think I'll do days 2-6. I just want next cycle to hurry up and start! AF should have been here Sunday and she still hasn't shown up. I've had the cramps and sore bbs and I even tested yesterday after lunch but still BFN. AF needs to get her self straightened out.

I don't use opks :/ If I haven't gotten a BFP by Thanksgiving I'll have to start trying to pinpoint O more accurately. My hesitation with OPKs and temping is just the added stress. I get stressed very easily :(

jjbubbles- those attempt days look nice! I think you have a great chance :)

Yea im debating starting today or tomorrow i spotted yesterday and today a light flow dunno which to call cd1 lol

I'd say cd1 was the first day of flow as well, spotting doesn't usually count as cd1.

Shosha, maybe you just ovulated later than you think? So hopefully you are still in with a chance of bfp! Is your lp usually so long? X

I've been really regular. The longest cycle I've ever had was 33 days and I remember I was freaking out about being so late. I honestly have no idea what is going on.

Hello, ladies. Yes, I agree cd1 is first day of full flow. So we continued bdding this week cd 14,15 and will now do eod until October 1st. Got my first ewcm:)
I take benadryl , so never have it. Now take epo and guafenisin to counteract the benadryl. Any nice plans this weekend?
We are doing a day trip to Montauk Point Lighthouse and dinner and apple picking on Sunday. I will say I have had no side effects from the si. If anything , wicked dreams.
I think that chart is interesting bc most women started si very early in ttc.What took me so long???:dohh:

Nice! It seems like you got a lot of good attempts in this time.
I would agree with you on the wicked dreams as a SI side effect part!
Apple picking, dinner, and a lighthouse sounds super romantic. Have fun!

Ill be honest shosha, we are not the romantic type. Our favorite night is pizza, beer and wine, and horror movies. Nonetheless, it should be great :)

my kind of night bubbles, and girls I plan on taking soy at least 4 months last time I only did only month then stopped, lets see how this one goes im undecided for what opks to get maybe dollar trees or answer if I can find them, I don't really like targets up and up and clearblue's are hefty well, well see I might get the 10 pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->