Soy buddies!!

I woke up and started bleeding, it's light but I'm thinking this is CD1

Bubbles your weekend sounds lovely!! We don't have any plans this weekend which is nice! Planning to take my little girl conker hunting and go for walks, cosy mornings in our pjs at home now it's getting chillier!!

I'm cd7 today, last day of soy tonight and ill be glad to stop taking it! I've had a few headaches, I've definitely slept very well and agree with the odd dreams although I often dream so can't say for sure it's the soy! I've also had achey boobs. I'm planning to do 3 soy cycles because I'm taking 200mg I think 3 cycles is probably enough.

Sorry Shosha af got you but glad she's finally here so you can start again. What days are you doing soy this month? I've done 3-7.

Xx

That sounds like a fun weekend Mrs W, my weekend is going to be me taking the furbabies to the vet for some booster vaccines. Followed by soo much red wine. We have two boy cats, both about to be 6 months old. :)

Nothing beats a pj weekend :)
I have 2 old men shosha. Shepherd mixes 14 and 16 1/2. Love them. Well, I got my 3rd solid smiley which means peak fertility ...again??? Thats why I hate these things :growlmad:

Ladies just thought Id update I took soy this cycle 120mg each night 3-7 cd and I always ov on or around the 14 cd I dont temp but the start of positive opk cd 9, I have never really got a full blown positive with an opk I dont test enough and seem to miss the surge - I usually get almost positives with ov cramps and I know. I think I ov cd 10.......thankfully managed to get plenty of bd in during that time but was wondering how it will effective things, worried now as I have a regular cycle and scared I have messed my cycle up this month!

jj- Aww! I love dogs, we would get one if the landlord allowed them.
Sorry about the confused OPK's. I don't use them so I'm not much help :/

Kitty- hopefully you won't have to find out if you messed up your cycles because you'll get a bfp :)

i got my first peak at day 9 I usually get it at 16, but then i got an additional 1 this month?

Bubbles dont pee on it too long u can get multiple smiles ive heard

Hi girls can i join in?

i have just ordered soy for the first time, i have just found out i do not ovulate we have been ttc for 15 months so far, we still have to wait 9 more months for fertility treatment here in nz so thought we would try this, i am going to take it from cd 3-7. i have a few questions how many days after stopping do you usually ovulate i do bbt but that tells me after not before, should i buy some opks have sent a small fortune on these over the past year and never got a positive.

i was thinking if i bd every 2-3 days from cd 10 to 21 i should have a chance?

also has anyone taken epo with this also as i have read that it can dry you up a wee bit.

Hi libby, welcome! If you would rather not use opks I would recommend dtd every other day all through your cycle. That way if you do ovulate you won't miss the egg! Having read quite a few soy threads, you can still ovulate anytime, some ladies say it brings their usual ov day forward, others say theirs haven't moved and for a few it delays ov. I'd say if you don't ov at all, if this is going to force you to ov it will probably be cd12-14! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Kitty, I think it's pretty common that soy brings ovulation forward. I wouldn't say it has messed up your cycle, you've just ovulated early. Your lutuel phase should still be 14 days, your cycle is just shorter which is great when ttc! I'd keep using opks for a few days though, just incase that was a surge and not your ov.

I finished taking soy last night and am cd8 today. I'm so pleased I've finished that bit! Was giving me off dreams, lower back ache, heartburn, bloating. I feel just like I usually do just before my af turns up. Which is really odd. Must be something hormonal but don't know what! Ill be doing opks and bding now, really hoping soy doesn't delay my ov.

Some odd cramping today i havent purchased any opks yet ans still on af booo hows everyone doing

Thanks I think I will get some opks but still try and be 4 times a week anyway. I am still waiting for af to show up cycle day 25 today I don't know how long my cycles are as they are all over the show the past 3 months have been under 30 days though so fingers crossed. Have progestrone blood test tomorrow my second one this cycle but I don't think I have ovulated ff is saying no.

Mrs W- GL! I hope that you catch the egg :) You should let me know whether your OV came sooner or later than it normally does. Last month I must have ovulated later than usual because of my long cycle.

baby_rose- I'm doing well, still on AF like you. I'm on cd 3 and this is my 3rd day of soy. I'm hoping to ovulate between the 5th and 11th of this next month but since I don't use OPK's I'm just going to BD every 2-3 days.

Libby- Hi! Not knowing whether or not you ovulate sounds rough. Hang in there! Keep us updated on how your bloodwork goes :)

Try to bd every other day girl im spotting today and the bf wanted to bd lol laat day of soy did 80 80 120 160 160 i might get a few dollar tree opks and start around cd9

Had a temp jump but i discarded it i took it an hour earlier than normal time lets see where.im at tomorrow

I think he would be fine if we didn't get pg in the next few months just because of all the BD he's getting lmao but I love him!
Temping seems stressful, do you have to wake up at the same time everyday to temp?

Frustration is actually waking up on time (5am) and not finding ur thermometer under ur pillow like u placed. It grrrrrr

Been MIA. Crazy week at work and body aches for the last 2 days. Weird just my legs, hurt, ache, where I cant cross my legs even. Hope I am not getting the flu :(
Officially in the tww :) Bdded days 6,8,11,14,15,18,and 19. Got Not one, not two, but three slid spikes on days 9,13 and 17. So who knows.Insurance will kick in this month and I will schedule by the end of the month. Hows everyone else?

Fx bubbles my temping has sucked to the max im sick with th. Flu tthese last two days im hoping to get some opks today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->