soy iso ladies?

baby_rose

Reaction score
What do u think i will try cd4-8 wish. I could have started sooner but its worth a shot any ladies here that are using or have used it?

I had my last dose last night. I took it cd3-7; 160, 160, 160, 200, 200.

I hope it works to shorten my cycles!

Yes :) and temping as well. I actually got my order of cheapie opks in the mail the other day. I spent a fortune on the digital ones last cycle because my cycle was crazy long and didn't ovulate until CD 41.

What made you want to try soy?

Wow no way how long r ur cycles mine are wacky now they used to be regular i need to go buy my opks yrs i had my first smiley last cycle cd13 all to get ny period cd18 maybe I never od

Wow no way how long r ur cycles mine are wacky now they used to be regular i need to go buy my opks yrs i had my first smiley last cycle cd13 all to get ny period cd18 maybe I never od

My cycles used to average about 34 days, they were irregular, but I could always expect my period within a specific time frame. Lately they have been super long. My last cycle was 55 days long.

It sounds like you have a luteal phase defect (aka short luteal phase; not producing enough progesterone after ovulation). I don't think soy can help with that. There is a list of things you can do here https://nicolejardim.com/lengthen-your-luteal-phase/

My cycles were always 28-30 days before bcp and when i came. Off i. Sep still monthly ccycles but idkkk now there just short this cycle really threw me off bad i acaccepted my avg26 days but this last one was 18 days like really wth is that about i started working out in feb which is when my cycles became shorter maybe i shoulf have stayed fat hahaha yea i need to do my research ty

Oh and yea i just read. Ur link ty i was really. Stressed due to household drama (parents/separation/cheating/ financial arrangements) basically. Call me my fathers lawyer threw it all and yes ive noticed my anxiety when through the roof even now, sinve then mymother is finally gone yey! My depression/stress is a lot better now i can finally think about myself so im hoping. For my regular cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->