Soy Iso Turning Me Into Psychob1tch?

chattyB

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this part of the forum and decided last week, on my 35th birthday to stop piddling about with the half hearted "let's maybe have a baby" route and switch to the all out "inseminate me NOW" route.

Hubby had a vasectomy reversal in June and although he's not had his official SA yet - home microscope "studies" have shown lots of normal looking, forwards moving swimmers :thumbsup:

I've been checking Ov using my CBFM and didn't detect Ov last cycle, so I decided to use Soy Iso cd 2-6 this cycle. I'm currently on cd4

I swear it's turning my brain inside out and making me the psycho bitch from hell. I don't tend to get PMS type mood swings in general so I'm assuming it's the Soy.

Anyone else experienced this?

I took it cd 2-6 too and on the days I took it I was pretty moody, but now CD 13 and my moods are fine. what dose did you take ?. I did 160mg for the first 3 days then 200mg for the last two. I ovulate on my own so I am hoping it helps make a stronger ovulation.

I was on a low dose of soy and was very emotional...
I shudder to think what a higher dose would do to me...

I'm using the holland and Barrat soy iso, so started on CD2 at 138 (6 caps) for 2 days, I'll take 7 caps days 4 and 5, then 8 on cd6. I'm finding myself really quite emotional too ... Fine one minute, then crying at adverts the next!

I keep reminding myself that it's only for a few days and the end result (Ov and possible BFP) is definitely worth it!

Thanks so much for your replies ladies - at least I know I'm not alone and that Soy can indeed mess with moods (and that I haven't completely lost my marbles!)

Take it at night and the side affects are not as bad...

Its nothing like the mood swings I had on clomid, but it seems to have messed up my cycle rather then helping because I normally ovulate by now.

Yeah it's just a few days of crazy UNTIL you get your BFP and then your dh might want to move out ha haha! Seriously my dh dug a pond and landscaped it with rocks during my pregnancy and drank a ton of guiness he was working on a sympathy beer belly. Its pretty visceral what those pregnancy hormones do and men only make it worse with their stupid comments. Heck sometimes preggo ladies even scare me with that hormone glaze to their eyes.

Well ladies! It seems Soy Iso has done the trick! After 3 months of no detectable LH surge on the CBFM (or the smilies in the pm) - I woke this morning to a PEAK on the monitor, then confirmed by 2 clear lines on my IC OPKs.

DH is working from home today .... I may have other plans for him ;)

Well ladies! It seems Soy Iso has done the trick! After 3 months of no detectable LH surge on the CBFM (or the smilies in the pm) - I woke this morning to a PEAK on the monitor, then confirmed by 2 clear lines on my IC OPKs.

Good luck Hun,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo:

That is fantastic!! Keep us posted on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->