Soy iso

traylee01

Reaction score
is anyone doing soy iso this month
im thinking about going to buy some today and giving it another shot
im so scared after my bligheted ovum in (sep to nov) from using soy

i did cd 3-7 then so im thinking cd 5-9 thisd time to use the egg i already have

Hi Tray, remember me? I contemplated doing soy but just couldn't get any this cycle. Oh well good luck and hope u get ur sticky beany xx

yea i remember you, how are you coming along??

yea i was not gonna try again after my loss, but im thinking its been 4 months since i misscarried and nothing has happened even with charting and being right on again
so atm im cd 6, i started last night i took 2
today im taking 3, but i took 1 now, and i will take 2 before bed so its broken up

I was thinking of getting some as well ladies but I read it shouldn't be used if you have a cycle less then 35 days? I guess because that's considered normalish. Anybody know anything about this? I'm also trying epo cause it was suggested by a close friend. Say royal jelly at the store as well may go back and get some?

i use epo each month and it helps me with ewcm, sometimes i get lots sometimes a little
i take 1 tablet a day for about 10 days. then i up to 2 tablets till i ovulate,
i normally ovulate between cd 20 and 25 af arrives 12 day later

i use opks every month and also chart with fertilkity friend

i started using soy this month after reading alot of success stories so heres hoping it helps us all. i took it CD 3-7 150mg. Ovulated on CD 19 so now 3DPO and waiting with new symptoms everyday, the main one that im always tired lol.

Good luck everyone.

i started using soy this month after reading alot of success stories so heres hoping it helps us all. i took it CD 3-7 150mg. Ovulated on CD 19 so now 3DPO and waiting with new symptoms everyday, the main one that im always tired lol.

Good luck everyone.

Good luck to you too hun

ohh good luck, keep us posted :)

i took mine cd 3-7 the month i got the BFP (sadly ended in blighted ovum) think i have weak eggs though,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->