Soy isoflavones

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone.. So iv'e decided to take a brake from TTCing. (Well actually i'm NtNp)... I'm letting nature run it's course! Anyhoo I am doing some research so when it's time to try super hard I will be well prepared!. Anyway have any of you tried Soy Isoflavones? And if so did any get a BFP?

Hey brittanyaliss! I am currently on a break myself. I had to have back surgery but hopefully in a few months, we'll be back on track. I have tried Soy Isos with 2 different cycles. Sadly both cycles were :bfn:, and I am currently on CD 121, but that is the wonderful world of PCOS.

My friend who introduced Soy to me was very successful with it and just had her first Son (with 3 big sisters) a month ago. And that was w/ her first cycle trying it!
She also recommended a good prenatal and folic acid to take w/ it. Both are excellent when TTC.

Hope this was helpful! Good luck and baby dust to you :)

Hey brittanyaliss! I am currently on a break myself. I had to have back surgery but hopefully in a few months, we'll be back on track. I have tried Soy Isos with 2 different cycles. Sadly both cycles were :bfn:, and I am currently on CD 121, but that is the wonderful world of PCOS.

My friend who introduced Soy to me was very successful with it and just had her first Son (with 3 big sisters) a month ago. And that was w/ her first cycle trying it!
She also recommended a good prenatal and folic acid to take w/ it. Both are excellent when TTC.

Hope this was helpful! Good luck and baby dust to you :)

Yea it was really helpful............. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"