Soy? primrose oil, agnus castus?? help

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
ok so i know the soy i should take 3-7 days . Iam 34 have a wee girl 9 she took a few months, found out i ov late. 2nd preg first time trying but lost at 19 weeks due to sch (apparently egg rips a little and this bleeds into clots and if clot get to big rip lining and detaches baby) anyhows. i ve been taking prenatals and the seem to have brought my periods from 32-34 day to 28 days and ov from 20 to day 13-14 but i never caught the egg last time:(

SO iam looking a xmas baby and healthy term baby i hope:) soy ive soy , primrose oil and agnus castus. ? any one advise before i start taking them?

thanks so much

Spellfairy ive read you cant take Soy and agnus castus togethor cos they cancel each other out x

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really ??? glad you told me that. i read a wee link on agnus castus there. think its do to with progres and i think that lenthens the lutueal phase and lets egg implant deeper... i wanna take soy . as of my age i need a nice big ripe egg!:) no coffee for me either!!!!! going to cut the alchol too... apparently fasting helps, i canni do that thou LOl

this is the link https://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/vitex.html#sec2

LOL Glad you did this thread missy or id not of know you was gonna take both :dohh: we want this BFP :happydance:

totally.... :) so what soy will i take. and how much was urs in tescos? maybe i should get them as less tablets to take

lol just answered you on other Soy thread :haha: they £4 so cheap...

£4 omg my ones were 15£ and that was with a discount! jaysus lol

:rofl::rofl:

Take them back if you already bought them x

got this info on evening primrose oil
The Europeans were one of the first to make it popular. They brought it back to their native soil and crowned this oil a “King’s cure-all” because of its many useful properties that can cure a large number of diseases. In England, the oil is approved for use with eczema and high cholesterol. In women, it can especially be helpful for relieving breast pain, menstrual pains and improving the quality and fertility of cervical mucus.

Evening Primrose Oil or EPO helps women to produce more fertile quality cervical fluid also known as “egg white cervical mucus”. This type of cervical fluid is fertile, thin, watery, clear and “stretchy” and easily aids the sperm to swim through the uterus and into the fallopian tube, and to the egg. Also, this type of fluid helps the sperm to stay alive for up to five days inside the fallopian tube, thus enabling conception to happen even if you don’t have intercourse again by the time ovulation occurs.

If your cervical fluid is thick, brown or dry, it can obstruct or prevent fertilization. Some women are very dry, and have problems in producing an adequate amount of fertile quality cervical fluid. Drinking a lot of water and taking the Evening Primrose Oil or EPO can certainly help in the production of fertile cervical fluid in these women.

But they full of other ingredients too arnt they? Tesco's pure Soy :winkwink:

Evening Primrose Oil or EPO should only be taken from menstruation to ovulation. This is because Evening Primrose Oil or EPO can cause uterine contractions in pregnancy. The dosage taken should be 1500mg to 3000mg per day. Since essential fatty acids are necessary, you can take flax seed oil in place of Evening Primrose Oil or EPO after ovulation. This may be taken throughout pregnancy as well.

There are many remedies out there to help with fertility, but few are as good as Evening Primrose Oil or EPO. Evening Primrose Oil or EPO is excellent for women because of the help it gives in alleviating premenstrual syndrome symptoms, and even menopausal women can benefit from taking it. There are a large number of women who will vouch for Evening Primrose Oil or EPO as a great agent to increase the fertile type cervical fluid.

Like all herbs, the use of Evening Primrose Oil or EPO can take a month or two to build up, and produce the results you are looking for. It is essential that you chart your fertility symptoms and signs, so you can know when you have ovulated. By knowing this information, you can discontinue the Evening Primrose Oil or EPO after ovulation and start the flax seed oil. Unless you are very regular, charting your fertility signs is the best tool to determine where you are in your cycle.

whats tescos ones called and il give them a ring in my local one and see if they have them. Iam in the country LOL

aye the tabs i got today are for menopause> ? hello lol... iam trying to get a bun in the oven. I just need a few tabs like lol

Here https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tes...amily_Planning/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones_30.html

just took my evening primrose

Evening Primrose Oil or EPO lowers cholesterol, helps to alleviate premenstrual syndrome symptoms and aids in the production of fertile quality cervical fluid. Evening Primrose Oil or EPO does a world of good in treating aliments of all sorts. Evening Primrose Oil or EPO is an essential fatty acid that contains gamma linolenic acid (GLA). This gamma linolenic acid (GLA) is converted to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin E1 which has anti-inflammatory properties and may also act as a blood thinner and blood vessel dilator. These anti-inflammatory properties of evening primrose oil help people suffering from pains, aches and cramps.

glad i read this bit as like baby asprin it thins the blood!:) now to work out the soy (((((((((((((((((((PPPOOOPPPPPPPYYYY)))))))))))))))))

:haha: Garnet just got her BFP on other Soy thread :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->