Soy? primrose oil, agnus castus?? help

works out 6p a tablet with holland and bar and with tescos its 13p but you have to take more tabs as its 23mg. But with price of fuel and time iam gonna stick to these as there the exact same name as yours and its same product.:) you started on day 2 to ???

YAHHH to garnet:) is there any thread on soy and full term babies:) ohh youve got me all excited that a menopausel pill can give us healthy eggs lol

ok so i will start tonight then? taken it at night is best ,? cos of headaches if i remember reading that.

Iam going to do the evening primrose and soy and leave the angus back:)

If anyones want a few free tabs they can send me a SAE. Huge bottle 240 tablets and if iam pregnant next month il have even more to give away.

Yes i always took them before bed just incase x

how many should i take... I dont care if i have twins LOL i just want a healthy egg strong and wanting to penetrate the lining without tearing like last time... i see garnet took a low dose and you higher.. wonder wat i should do? i did ovulate last month just dont think id enough dtd and maybe scant cm to.

Lack of CM you can always use preseed or concieve anyways.... its totally up to you how much you take, if you want gradually build amount up or just take a low dose x

how many months did you try poppy, i canni remember your story? i want a bfp and to be your buddy :)

1st time using Soy it was my 2nd month trying, 2nd time on Soy was 1st month of trying since MC cos my temp, opks were all over the place last month x

:hugs:

you lost in jan same as me 13 jan:( you must be estastic to get pregnant soo soon:) i want to be pregnant by start of june as that is * i mean was my due date:(

Well 23rd Dec :cry: but know what you mean, i wanted my BFP before July now ive got to hope it sticks x

You'll get yours :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->