Soy symptoms

This is from a post on a another thread:

1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured a lot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

I would suggest to take at least 80mg bc soy is half the strength of clomid. Soy can be taken anytime, but if taken at night, you can possibly avoid side effects and make sure to take them at the same time each day. As for opk, its suggested to start after period ends if cycle is < 35 days, or to start 3 days after period ends if cycle is > 35.

You can buy the soy isoflavones at walmart or likely any other drug store .They cost me 6$

I managed to get mine from Tescos on a buy 2 get one free deal for this cycle - I used the Holland and Barratt ones last cycle .... Urghhh, had to take so many of them in one go, it made me gag lol. Hopefully the Tescos ones will be easier.

I'm now 2 days late and 13dpo, I'll test again today to rule it out but my temps dropped to 36.3 for the past 3 days so I guess my body is just playing silly buggers.

Any symptoms yet Alison? Keeping my FXd that you get your BFP this month!

no symptoms I felt some stabbing in my right ovary yesterday hopefully it' s not just enflamed endo, 5dpo..I think the acupunture is helping me with the bitchness though my dh said he has been feeling more love from me lately so maybe i will have less PMS too.
But the soy makes me a total psycho bitch (stole that from a nother poster here) it makes me feel proactive so I will take it next cycle. Wouldn't that be funny if i ended up twins again! Funny in a I will never get sleep again way ! I want just one baby this time two makes it so hard...

I am beginning to think that perhaps I have low estrogen. Apart from 2 days of headaches, bad dreams and moodiness, I feel pretty good. :shrug:

I usually O around CD19. How early should I start OPK testing? I realize the soy could make my OD earlier.

Indigo, I think see if you have any type of line on CD14 and go from there....

Do you feel better than you do sans soy?

i've started my soy i thought wtf i want a quick cycle. No side effects so far and this is my 2nd day :)

Well that's me started another cycle! The witch flew in this afternoon (3 days late!). I'll be starting soy again on cd2. Haha yep it was moi who described myself as the psychobitch from hell - looks like I'm about to go all P.B crazy again :)

Indigo, I think see if you have any type of line on CD14 and go from there....

Do you feel better than you do sans soy?

Better? No, not really. I feel pretty much the same. :shrug:
Why am I not a psycho-bitch-from-hell like the rest of you chicks? :rofl::haha::haha::haha:

I think you might have caught a touch of it the other day, lol. You said as much yourself.:haha:

Yes, but it was short-lived....

I wonder if this means I will tolerate the IVF drugs well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->