Soy symptoms

I posted this in the TTC section, but wanted to get yalls thoughts also...

I am 13 dpo, and lets face it, If I'm pregnant, I should already have a positive by now but I don't. No sense in keeping up hope if there really isn't any to begin with. There are so many that have BFP by 13dpo and I have used every brand of test.

I had a tubal reversal done in the begining of May and was advised by my fertility doc that if I wasn't pregnant in the next 6 months I needed a HSG. Well, the start of my 6th cycle will be in the next couple of days, if not sooner because I'm pretty emotional today, which is major sign AF is well on her way. I'm feeling pressured and not to mention my mother-in-law asking monthly if I'm pregnant because she doesn't have any grandchildren puts even more pressure on me. The strain of TTC is becoming a bit overwhelming and I don't feel overwhelmed until my TWW. My husband wants a baby but has told me many times that if it doesn't happen he will be ok even though he doesn't have any children of his own.

Anyhow, I have researched everything and just so confused what I need to do next. I called my fertility clinic on Thursday and left a message for them to schedule my HSG. She called back and left a message on my voicemail saying certainly time for the HSG and to call back with details where I'm at in my current cycle so that we can time the HSG right. I didn't call her back yet and will on Monday.

I know that I need to get it done to make sure my tubes are not blocked with scar tissue but part of me wants to wait one more cycle. Then another part wants me to do it then request clomid. Then another part wants me to try soy first. Or can I do soy and the HSG. Or should I just do the HSG. I'm just a little overwhelmed. What do you think?

Tell your MIL to phuck off and get the HSG out of the way first...:flower:

Glad I could help. https://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/jumbo/everyday/wink.gif

Maybe she doesnt know how the questions about babies are affecting u YIKEs what a dumby. Maybe your OH could tell her to back off and when u are preg she iwll be the second to know or something.

Maybe she doesnt know how the questions about babies are affecting u YIKEs what a dumby. Maybe your OH could tell her to back off and when u are preg she iwll be the second to know or something.

Yes, my DH is a momma's boy. So I have to be careful not to say anything like, symptoms or being hopeful because he will add to the fire to her every time she ask like, "is she pregnant yet??" and him, "could be!" So when I questioned a IC test, because of the evap line, I wanted him to look at it and threatened him not to mention it to her or anyone! Because it may be false, AND, it was.

I bought some soy last night and I'm on CD2 and called this morning and I have the HSG on Friday. I asked her about Clomid and she wanted to wait till after the HSG. So now I'm debating if I secretly want to start the SOY! LOL! I feel better today, I think!

I started primrose last night. Do any of you take that and have side effects? I had major lack of sleep last night and slight hot flashes and I just wondered if it could have been that.

NorthStar is the one to ask about the EPO...I personally am not a fan.

I don't know about primrose oil, I am taking quality fish oil instead I know it's good ot have some type of oil. The soy helps a lot of people..I would go for it! Yeah sometimes my dh doesn't have the right boundaries either my MIL is very careful though as she has gotten in trouble for talking about things that she shouldn't. It helps that my SIL complains to her about her MIL so she knows what NOT to do :)

Just a warning that when you do have your baby she is going to be like white on rice! It really bothered me at first with mine because I wanted to be alone with our new little family and she could be pushy. BUT as it turns out she is/was really great with babies and of such great value helping me cope with these two infants when I had no idea what I was doing and recovering from a c section serioiusly I was a deer in the head lights but most women likely have more baby experience then i did.. So as it turns out I was part of the problem because I am not used to extended familiy shoved up my butt but it's good for the kids and I have gotten used to it!

I had to call MIL a little bit ago, because she is my DH boss on top of that! LOL! I asked her where our insurance cards were because I needed to have them and should have gotten them already. She asked was I at the doctors and I said no. Then she asked was it a rush and I said kinda. LOL! I know she was just dying to say, "WHAT DO YOU NEED IT FOR????" LMAO! I didn't crack! LOL. I need it for this HSG for friday and hoping my insurance will pay for it or it will cost me 525.00 $$$ I didn't want to have to explain why I needed it to her so she can get excited all over again! (I'm sure she walked out and went to find my husband to ask him but at least I don't have to hear it)

I think I will do the Soy tomorrow 3-7. Do you think I should do 80mg or 160mg? I feel like I'm a big herbal, vitamin druggy with all these PILLS I'm taking! LOL!

Just a warning that when you do have your baby she is going to be like white on rice! It really bothered me at first with mine because I wanted to be alone with our new little family and she could be pushy. BUT as it turns out she is/was really great with babies and of such great value helping me cope with these two infants when I had no idea what I was doing and recovering from a c section serioiusly I was a deer in the head lights but most women likely have more baby experience then i did.. So as it turns out I was part of the problem because I am not used to extended familiy shoved up my butt but it's good for the kids and I have gotten used to it!

She has already told me she will be up my butt! LMAO! I'm not looking forward to that. I do love her dearly and very sweet and I realize that I'm married to her only son that can give her a grandchild. She has another son but he likes men and he made it clear to her that will never happen. So... that leaves me. I already have 13, 15, 17 year old! Oh teenagers! I would love to have another baby. This is why we did the reversal. We almost did invitro but decided on the reversal first. Now, I'm wondering if I should have just done that instead of the reversal. Guess, I'll find that out on Friday. I will be devastated if they are blocked with scar tissue. I'm trying to remain positive but I want to be able to discuss alternatives on Friday if not. This whole fertility thing is becoming so costly and I'm not getting any younger.

Oh wow you are an expert on babies! Keep us posted. I am sure it will happen if you are willing to try different routes. I know it is so expensive but well worth it. I am guessing you don't have much coverage on insurance. ITs just crazy in some states (mass. for example) they cover IVF treatments.

I haven't read the whole thread but soy also made me ummm real PSYCHO. The only thing it did for me was I was getting +OPKs on CD15 of a 27-29 day cycle and It brought O to CD 12 the first cycle and CD13 the second. I did soy CD1-5, but on the second cylce I forgot to take it CD2, I guess that is why O was 1 day later the second cycle. This cycle I am not doing anything but OPKs and temping.

It also did make me gain weight in my abdominal area, like 9#s since starting it, and I was NOT eating anymore. so far this cycle I have not taken it and my stomach is going down, very weird.

Well I decided to try it. Even though I'm having HSG that has now moved to Monday. Lol! I have tonight and tomorrow and it makes me nauseated only right now. I'm taking it at night. I have share twinges every now and then so I know it's doing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->