Soy?

canadadiva

Reaction score
Hi, I have heard soy mentioned a bit on here. How does it affect ovulation and what form do you buy it in? How much do you take?

Thanks!

Hi, I have heard soy mentioned a bit on here. How does it affect ovulation and what form do you buy it in? How much do you take?

Thanks!

You buy soy Isoflavones from Amazon the link is below and they are in tablet form. In the past i've taken 150mg from days 1-5 and 3-7.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lamberts-S...4O/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1321522193&sr=8-13

Below is how it affects ovulation :thumbup:

1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured a lot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

I would suggest to take at least 80mg bc soy is half the strength of clomid. Soy can be taken anytime, but if taken at night, you can possibly avoid side effects and make sure to take them at the same time each day.

I think I might try soy too, I´m a bit worried I´m ovulating late. CD 17 or later, or maybe ff just needs more days before puttin gon crosshairs.
Let us know how you get on if you try it Canada diva.

Oh reading this, I usually ovulate late as well,
Dmom has just told me that soy brings ov forward, I might try that to see how it affects my cycle,
Jodie, what days would you recommend for a "soy virgin"? 3-7 to start?
Will wait for my blood tests and then decide what I try.

Oh reading this, I usually ovulate late as well,
Dmom has just told me that soy brings ov forward, I might try that to see how it affects my cycle,
Jodie, what days would you recommend for a "soy virgin"? 3-7 to start?
Will wait for my blood tests and then decide what I try.

yeah 3-7 would be good and then try 1-5 don't go over 200mg a day :thumbup:

Thanks Jodie!
I have ordred the soy. I am waiting for my test results and then I will experiment with Soy to see if it brings my ov forward a bit.

Interesting! Thanks ladies! I might give it a try but want to run it by my doctor first.

Hi there ... I O on day 21 and was thinking about taking soy , how does it work ??

Thanks!

You buy soy Isoflavones from Amazon the link is below and they are in tablet form. In the past i've taken 150mg from days 1-5 and 3-7.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lamberts-S...4O/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1321522193&sr=8-13

Below is how it affects ovulation :thumbup:

1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured a lot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

I would suggest to take at least 80mg bc soy is half the strength of clomid. Soy can be taken anytime, but if taken at night, you can possibly avoid side effects and make sure to take them at the same time each day.

great concise info- where did you get this from?

I tried soy and it didnt work for me, it delayed my ov and messed up my cycles, hopefully it will work better for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->