Soya milk?

hypnorm

Reaction score
Ewan is still recovering from his stomach trouble over the weekend, but can no longer keep milk down at all - he loves his milk and will cry and cry if he doesnt get his milk and nothing will distract him.

He settles down once he has milk but a min later he sicks it all back, the doctor told me to avoid milk but its so hard as its the only thing that will calm him down, I was wondering whether i could try soya milk, like th 'so good' milk as it might be lighter on his tum.

Anyone any ideas? as hes not eating much either

I would seek professional advice on this hun. Iknow you can give soya milk after 1 year, but with an upset tum it might make thins worse. I know when Noah had his bug recently everytime we gave him milk it just prolonged his illness and made him worse. It really is best to try to just give them water untill they are over it. Dont worry if he isnt having much a few days with not a lot to eat wont harm them. Its better to let the bug get out of there system. Where as by giving them dairy products your just giving them more for the bacteria to thrive on.

Its just so hard when he is stood there screaming and you know all he wants is milk. :(

awww hun ive no advice sorry just wanted to say i hope he gets better soon, my LO is just gettin over bein ill so i know how hard it can be. :hugs:

what about goats milk? There is all this stuff on the side of the cartons about its positive qualities.

Poor Ewan. :cry:

sparkles said:
what about goats milk? There is all this stuff on the side of the cartons about its positive qualities.

Poor Ewan. :cry:

Thats not a bad idea, my brother had to have goats milk cause he was intollerent of cows milk. Its milder and easier to digest. So you could always see if this makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->