Spa Day Thread

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Okay girls here's a thread about the potential spa day, might be easier for us to keep track of it this way :flower:

Tiff is now selling with BeautiControl
And I thought it might be fun, and also will help her out, to hold a spa at my house.

Let's start easy with whether a weekday or weekend would work best for anyone who is interested in coming?

Sounds like a fun idea!
I could probably do something. Would depend on the date chosen, but I really can't afford to spend money as we just bought a house...

^completely understandable Nat! :) Tiff said on the CM thread a ways back that even just having people here to practice on would be good for her :D

oh, and most days are good. Actually, weekdays work better for me, since our weekends are getting a little nutty, but I'm happy with whenever :)

I'm open to either :) whatever works for the majority, and of course Tiff :lol:

of course if it is during the week Hannah will be with me so don't expect it to be peaceful :winkwink: :rofl:

My friend said she can drive me down in order to do one, and her days off are Thursdays and Fridays. :mrgreen:

So those would be great for me. Yup, no pressure to buy anything at all! I need practice :shy: big time!!!!

When does everyone want to do this? Soonish or next month? I'm pretty fine with anything. Oh and a Thursday or Friday?

The only days out for me of course are July 16-17 (Hannah's birthday is the 17th), and the weeks we're in Texas July 21st to August 4th.

Is Sara going to be able to make it on a weekday???

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bugger, i think its abit far to travel :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: You'll have a free place to stay if you do though!

okay :rofl: No one has any ideas on dates?

So how about July 8th or 9th???

Works for me! Will see if MIL will take care of Claire. :mrgreen:

:neutral: Doesn't look like it. Even if its just you and Tori its all good. :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->