SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Hey ladies, 10dpo I think and 9 days late for af and still spotting pink. Cervix is really really soft, never felt it like this before although feels low. Doesn't feel tightly closed but know that after having kids it won't. Tests are still negative! Been to gp today and having bloods done on Friday. She said sounds like just a strange cycle with no explanation!

On another note I have huge news!!! I'm getting married on 15th February!!!! So excited, so if I'm not pregnant we plan to stop ttc until nearer the wedding xx

Hey hunni. Fx your bloods give you some answers. Hopefully your only 10dpo though and have a bfp round the corner :hugs:

OMG how exciting to finally have a date for your wedding. Bet you can't wait to start planning it all now! Dress shopping YAY :happydance: xxxxx

I know I can't wait to go dress shopping. Had bright red earlier when wiping but then its stopped again!

How's things x

Aww bright red sounds like af? Fx it's not though.
Yea I bet. Been dreaming of dress shopping sooo long. Enjoy it and I hope you find your perfect bridal gown soon.

I'm ok. Tbh I've been offline recently as having a bit of a downer. My mum sent me a pic the other day of her holding her friends granddaughter with the caption "see it suits me!" It just upset me as I can't tell her we are ttc as when I told her I mc she said it was for the best and I should own a house first. Don't get me wrong, if I was preg she would be over the moon, but she had me n my sis so young she wants us to be in a better situation than she was with our own house. But it's so hard to buy right now and I refuse to let it hold us back. My sister is trying for a baby now too and messages me all the time. I feel I can't talk to her though as she thinks she knows how I feel as she had an abortion a few years ago. I just resent her when she tries to talk to me about it as I feel she choose to lose her baby. That was taken from me.

Yep emotional wreck right now so sorry xxxx

Awww hunni! It must be so hard! Your right though you can't let not owning a house hold you back! Buying is so difficult these days and lots of people don't own anymore.

Your right with your sister, she could never really understand how you feel about your mc because she had an abortion it's a completely different situation! Keep your chin up hunni, it will happen! Just got to keep going! Here for you if you ever need to talk. Can always email me or text me if you wanna talk privately :)

I thought my bleeding was af but nope it's stopped again. Just want to know what's going on! I'd be quite happy for af to start now as didn't really want to be heavily pregnant when I'm getting married, although if I am I'd be over the moon but a 47 day cycle and all this spotting is getting me down now! X

Well I went to gp yesterday again cause cramps got worse. Did bloods there and then. Got results this morning and hcg was 1 :-( so negative

Aww sorry to hear that Hun :-( maybe it was a wacky cycle. Sucks big time!
So what's the plan now then? Still ttc or waiting till after your wedding? Xxxxx

I think we're just gonna let nature take its course Hun. Don't think we plan on using any protection but I won't be using any opks or anything. Just gonna go with the flow, might change our minds and get some condoms for when we remember to use them haha! Just hoping af decides to start soon, still spotting but no flow, just want it to come now as this spotting is making me feel rubbish!

How are you doing x

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been Mia. Got a very poorly grandad atm and been very stressed out. Luckily grandad is getting help now so feeling a little better.

Af came early for me. Kinda glad as camping this weekend and it's practically finished yay!!!
Gonna hit this cycle hard though so onwards and upwards :happydance:

How are you both doing xxxxxx

Awww no I hope your grandad is feeling better :-(

I'm good thanks, still no sign of a proper af :-/ 20 days late now so thinking main I just skipped af completely this month. The brown spotting has stopped and just having odd days of pink tinged cm and that's all. Would of been ovulating around now if af had come on time and opks still negative. Not sure what's going on with my body at the moment. I'm due my smear again on Monday after having a dodgy one 6 months ago and having to have a biopsy so dreading the results of this next one x

Oh you poor thing. Af has been super cruel to you atm.
Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:
Good luck for your smear test. Hope this one is all clear.
Although you've reminded me I really need to book mine. Got the letter months ago but been putting it off cos it will be my first one lol.

Good luck with your appt.

My grandad is doing ok. He has Parkinson's and has got really bad but will have carers going in every morning now to help get him up xxx

Definitely get yours booked. My last one was my first one too. They don't hurt, I don't really think its uncomfortable either but iv had that many internals from been pregnant it doesn't bother me.

I know how you feel about Parkinson's, other halfs dad has Parkinson's and so many other problems too. He has a carer in the morning and the night. It was getting too much for his mum to do it all. His is that bad now if he eats or drinks it goes to his lungs because his Parkinson's has changed his swallow reflex so he now has to be fed with special food and through a tube into his stomach. It's an awful disease x

Aww no I feel so sorry for you all with your OHs dad.
My grandad has been in and out of hospital since February and they've been testing him for it since then but only confirmed it 2 months ago. These past few weeks he's just got so much worse. He's ok though. Just hard seeing him like that. He was the center of everything and now he looks so frail and has to really think about what he wants to say. He's trapped upstairs at the moment but they have just got a grant for a stair lift which will be great for him. I'm so close to him and it just scares me seeing him this way and knowing its only going to get worse ��

Yes I will book it. Gotta find the sodding form lol. Oh keeps moaning at me too lol xxx

You shouldn't need a form hunni just ring your gp and say you want to book a smear. That's how it works here anyway!

I have booked a boudoir photoshoot for Thursday!!! I'm going to surprised oh with the pictures on our wedding day! Gonna take my friend so she can spur me on a little and help with poses! X

Oh ok. Will get that sorted then lol.

Ohhhhhhhhh sounds amazing Hun. Deff take a friend for moral support.
I bet your oh will love that as a wedding pressie!!

I'm feeling really pissed off. I spoke to my nan about how it went with his carers today, as it was the first day they were coming..... And they never bloody showed! So angry right now! Feel like phoning them myself tomorrow and kicking butt lol. But seriously, why say he needs help then never show! I'm fuming!!!! Going to Essex tomorrow so hopefully get some answers xxxx

hiya girlies :flower:

gosh i've just been swamped lately at work am so sorry for being MIA..

cookie, so sorry you have to go thru all that stress hun. i went thru that a bit with my gran who had alzheimer's. my mum was with her most of the time but we ended up having to get a carer and let me tell you, we fired them monthly because they were all so crappy and unprofessional. try not to let it get to you too much hunnie, tho i know it's easier said than done! :hugs:

clacko.. a boudoir photoshoot?! ooooh that sounds so exciting and cool! what a fab idea! GL im sure you'll blow him away :winkwink:

afm, i started clomid on saturday and i'm due for an ultrasound next tuesday. think i may call and reschedule tho because i should ov on monday and i was reading that you should wait til after the ultrasound to have sex? grrr this is all so technical! anyways, i'm excited all the same.. please god let something work!

ok lemme get back to the chaos! speak soon luvs :hugs:

Hey ladies. Hope your both ok. Karine that sounds soooo confusing!!

The photoshoot went amazing!!! I can honestly say I never saw myself as been good looking but my pictures were stunning!!! I looked so good! Ended up spending a fortune on pictures. I just have to wait 6 weeks for them to come back now but will deff show you ladies a couple! It will be an amazing present but not only that it was a fantastic experience and deff gave me soooo much more confidence! Made me feel very sexy and proud of myself!

yay clacko! glad your photoshoot went well, bet your dh will be so blown away :winkwink:

cookie.. hope everything is sorted with your granddad after you kicked a couple asses hunnie :hugs:

afm, am on my last day of clomid for this cycle! i called the dr's and she told me no bding til after my ultrasound next tuesday. i was so worried i'd miss ovulation but i decided to just relax and go with the flow and if i do miss it well there's always next cycle. im so excited to get sick tho, haha! so far i've only had some minor hot flashes.

okay back to the grind.. much love, hugs and buttyplugs :hugs:

Hi ladies. Hope your both well. Sorry I've not been about much, works been stressful and I've just been crashing when I get home lol.

Karine, fx for your first cycle if clomid! Where abouts in the cycle are you now? Fx fx fx for you. Feeling very excited for you.

Clacko, how's the long cycle going? Hopefully it's sorted itself out now Hun.

Afm, af is here. So onwards and upwards for me lol.
But on a good note, I'm off on holiday tomorrow and I can't bloody wait! Not going abroad but off to wales and can't wait. We have a cottage and hot tub and going with another couple which is mine and OHs best friends. Can't wait to just chill and relax. Hopefully there won't be too much rain lol.

Hope your both ok. Sending lots of love and hugs to you both xxxxxxx

ooh cookie! a cottage in wales sounds so perfect! am quite jealous hun :winkwink: hope you had a blast.

i've had loads of work as well, which is why i haven't been on. i had my ultrasound scheduled for the day after i suspected i'd ovulate so i called the office and tried to get it pushed up bcuz they told me NO SEX til i had the ultrasound. so they told me, ah, don't worry, it'll be fine, you won't ov on that day.. and of course when i went in the technician said that it looked as though i already ovulated. i was SO mad!!!:hissy: she told me i could still try so we did but i doubt anything stuck. af is due today and i feel her coming on. but no worries, because this time i won't have to wait to have an ultrasound done :happydance:

anyhoo, gotta run, will be back on tmrw for an update.

:hugs:, love and buttyplugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"