SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

I just did another test ladies! It ia still a BFN. I am getting menstrual cramps so not sure. I must have ovulated really late and so AF is probably late?

Any news on all you ladies?

Waiting impatiently to hear!

Hi lovely ladies

The witch arrived this morning. I hate her.:growlmad:

Hope everyone's ok. Will keep checking in when I can to see how you're all getting on.

X

I just did another test ladies! It ia still a BFN. I am getting menstrual cramps so not sure. I must have ovulated really late and so AF is probably late?

oooh :( wish it could of been a bfp for you sweetie.
Still, ur not out till the witch shows so hang in their hun.

Oh Clara :( seems this isn't our month :( onwards to the next cycle. Hopefully next month. :hugs:

Me well, she's due today. Not here yet. Let's see if she stays away :)

Have a good day ladies. Will update when the witch comes, on sure she's gonna lol.

Love & xxx

I agree with Cookie, hang in there Ananya, fingers Xed! X

Thanks Hun, there's still hope for you til she's here x

How do you edit? Didnt know you could do that! I'm going out for a yummy frothy coffee with OH. Feel like I could cry though!! Grrrr!

Thanks all for being here, lots of love x

PS one good thing is my cycle was 27 days this time, maybe it will settle into a 28 day cycle soon :)

PPS just worked out how to edit!! ;)

Lol. Easy huh :D

Oh hun, don't be sad :( I know it sucks when she gets you, just try and look forward to the next cycle. Atleast if it sticks at 27 / 28 days we will be going through it together lol.

Thanks for the support, just not feeling it :(
Frothy coffee. Nice. :) i don't like coffee lol. But hope u have fun hun

Chin up chick.
Sending :hugs: & xxxx

Ohhhh! Clara guttedfor you hunni ;( I know how it feels but as cookie says if your cycle sorts out we will all be together every month.
chin up Hun. Let's sort out our meet? And if we are not preggers at least we can have a vino when we meet!!

Cookie hunni really hope she doesn't get you. Excited for you!

Ananya - the girls are right you're not out until af appears xx

love you girls keep smiling. Us spas stick together. And erm BUTT PLUGS (first mention on this page!) xxx

Ohhhh! Clara guttedfor you hunni ;( I know how it feels but as cookie says if your cycle sorts out we will all be together every month.
chin up Hun. Let's sort out our meet? And if we are not preggers at least we can have a vino when we meet!!

Cookie hunni really hope she doesn't get you. Excited for you!

Ananya - the girls are right you're not out until af appears xx

love you girls keep smiling. Us spas stick together. And erm BUTT PLUGS (first mention on this page!) xxx

Phahahahaha butt plugs..... gets me every time lol.

No wicked witch yet :) sure she will make an appearance soon lol.

Vino - my problem is I can't have just one glass of wine, lol, I have to have the bottle :thumbup: :dohh:

How's everyone's day going? I have a day of house work, sorting the fur and scales babys out. Then off to the in laws this afternoon. So much fun lol

Hugs and kisses
Xxxx

oooh :( wish it could of been a bfp for you sweetie.
Still, ur not out till the witch shows so hang in their hun.

Oh Clara :( seems this isn't our month :( onwards to the next cycle. Hopefully next month. :hugs:

Me well, she's due today. Not here yet. Let's see if she stays away :)

Have a good day ladies. Will update when the witch comes, on sure she's gonna lol.

Love & xxx

Thank you. I had to shift my blood test for between cycle day 2-4! I am hoping my AF will arrive.

Clara sorry the witch got you. I really hope you will get BFP next cycle.

Cookie, hoping AF will not turn up for you and you will get a quick BFP

x

Yeah me too. Housework then me and oh are having ourselves a little BBQ xxx

have a lovely day and hope the witch doesn't get you! Keep us posted xxx

Yeah me too. Housework then me and oh are having ourselves a little BBQ xxx

have a lovely day and hope the witch doesn't get you! Keep us posted xxx

Yea think we r having a bbq at in laws. Unfortunately I live in a flat so no garden, but where I live its off a main rd and its just the flats in there and there's a big grass roundabout that everyone uses so we have bbqs and picnics on that lol.

Thanku Ananya. Not feeling to hopeful cos I'm Sooooo bloated. Look 6months pregnant lol. Wishful thinking hey. Hope you get an answer soon hun. It can take some people a long time to get a positive result when their pg so hang in there hun.

Achelois - DF just pounced on me lol. So housework not really completed. All the animals are sorted so that's the important thing. When I'm due af, sometimes BD'ing brings her on but nothing then.

Will see what happens. Enjoy your bbq and everyone have a lovely day
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. :flower:

Omg!!! Normally bding brings her on for me so fingers crossed hunni. Sounds promising! Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Still waiting for the witch. . . Also waiting a few more days before testing again.

I am going crazy :confused:

Good luck to everybody xxx

Still no sign of the wicked witch.... but do feel she's coming... oh I don't no lol.
Will let u no how I'm gettin on later ladies xxxx

Still waiting for the witch. . . Also waiting a few more days before testing again.

I am going crazy :confused:

Good luck to everybody xxx

oooo hun. Glad she hasn't shown for u yet :D
I'd test Tues morning with fmu of she still hasn't shown. Will give hormones time to build up and hopefully show you a bfp :flower:
Hang in there hun xxx

Ha ha! I love being a girl sometimes, if our other halves knew what we get up to on here they'd laugh! BDing and butt plugs!! He he! Yes let's sort that meet up soon! I'll send my email to you Achelois and Cookie. Is anyone else near the London area that would like to join?

We've been to the farmers Market this morn and bought goodies for dinner. There was an old fashioned steam fair in the local park too, I think OH and i may go back later for a go on the bumper cars! Was really lovely but I saw about 10 pregnant women! Plus lots of cute kids. Ahh well, one day!

Love xx

Got ur msg hun. Will respond when I get home ok.

Oooo my DF would love that farmers market and steam fair. We has a few steam tractors and works on tractors as a job. So I'm gonna be like a farmers wife lol.

Have fun on bumper cars lol.

Ps. Still no witch xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"