Spd 8 months on??

newmumgg

Reaction score
Hi

I had spd / pelvic pain during my pregnancy in the 1st and 2nd trimesters but a few sessions of physio helped and it seemed to go.

Now it's 8 months from when I had my baby and it has returned big time. Today is particularly bad and painful :-( I'm starting to get really worried about it....

Has anyone else has spd AFTER pregnancy? If so, what would you recommend?? I have a physio session tomorrow. Should I be seeing a doctor too? If so what kind of doctor??

Thanks in advance, I am in so much pain, I really hope someone can offer some suggestions

xx

Stalking.

I'm 6 months on and I still get horrific pelvic pain at times. Sleeping on my side and ahem...straddling things seems to trigger it. Just assuming its something I need to live with. Interested to see what your doc says.

So I had horrific SPD during 2nd and 3rd tri, and honestly 6 months on I'm still not quite the way I was. Certain turns and twists are painful. As far as I know, physio can help, but it might be a lifelong thing to just struggle with and might go up and down your whole life. As far as I know, anyway. I'm usually pretty on top of these things and I'm yet to find any answers. Sigh. Sorry, not great news!!

Thanks guys.

Yes, sleeping on my side is also very painful, among other things such as walking and even carrying around my lo.

Also I'm worried about what this means for being pregnant again??

If I get any answers / good advice, I'll let you know!

Ugh, 16 months since I gave birth.. and still massively struggling. If I do too much one day, I can't walk the next.. and totally at a loss for what to do about it!

I had pre existing pelvic girdle pain, made worse by pregnancy, and it's still something I live with day to day. Physio really helps, they will also give u exercises to try out at home to stretch out everything. Honestly it makes the world of difference! I got given exercises during pregnancy that I know do and I've only felt like I've needed to go to physio once since LO was born which was 8 months ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->