Special K diet (but with weetabix lol)

Babydance

Reaction score
Since Christmas i've become a tad rounder than before lol

So i'm going to have weetabix for breakfast and lunch (with fruit too) and then for dinner turkey and veg i'm going to do this for 2 weeks to see where it gets me. If it does nothing then nothing lost nothing gained eh!? lol

I am 5'6 and today i weigh 10st 3lb which is terrible for what i was before Christmas! Dominos pizza is on speed dial lol

Anyhoo my best friends engagment party is the 6th Feb and im determined to look, but more importantly FEEL good for it!!

Im starting it tommorrow and im going to update on here BUT im not going to weigh myself until the 2 weeks is up! So here goes!!

Jan 7th - 10st 3lbs
Jan 21st - TBA :happydance:

xxx

Good luck! Just remember to use lots of different ingredients like honey, natural yogurt, different fruits, etc to keep it varied and also make sure you're getting some nutrients in there :)

Where's the protein? Balance those meals! Add some boiled eggs, grilled chicken, etc to your breakfast or lunch.

lol sorry ladies i wont be having turkey and veg every night its just what i was planning on having tommorrow night :rofl: my dinners will be a meat and steamed veg xx

ooo ill b checking up on u, i want to no how much you can loose eating cereal twice a day! Good luck! x

ooo ill b checking up on u, i want to no how much you can loose eating cereal twice a day! Good luck! x

hehe im actually quite excited!! i'll be shouting from the BnB rooftops if i loose more than 4lbs lol xx

by the sounds of what you are guna b eating i def reckon ull loose more than 4lb if you have lots of water! x

So far so good but i did miss a meal yesterday and only had 918 calories i did have an amazing fillet steak for dinner though...yum xx

Let me know how you get on hun... I started slimfast today so i'll see how that goes for a couple of weeks but as a back up plan i've also bought 3 boxes of Special K because it was on offer at Morrisons! Good luck x

Thanks hun, I've been calorie counting too and averaging around 1000 calories per day but if i feel odd or anything i eat so 1000 seems to be the amount that keeps me ticking over! My limit is 1200 calories but im managing less and i better have lost weight after this!!!! lol xx

Well i pushed back weigh in till 28th jan. Im SO nervous!!!! I bet ive lost nothing!!

How has it gone? Im still eating 2 cereal meals, 3rd week of it and its soooooo boring, but am making up for a couple of days of indulgences :haha:

quick quick, tell us how u have done? hehe. I started the special k diet 3 days ago so am lookin for inspiration lol xxx

Well not as good as i expected i was hoping two stone in three weeks LOL i lost 6lbs xx

Thanks hun i went too far i was only eating 800 calories per day think my body went into starvation xx

Ace! :thumbup: Im still eating cereal, only because I now cant face eating anything else (boo! now gone off peanut butter and toast!). Think I really need to exercise more to lose the rest anyway, Ive lost it off my waist but am still left with the jelly-belly and monstrous hips :dohh:

Im shocked that I have stuck to mine so far... Im dreading my weigh day :/

Well not as good as i expected i was hoping two stone in three weeks LOL i lost 6lbs xx

Please be careful. Aiming to lose 28lbs in 3 weeks is not only unhealthy but also impossible. Set yourself realistic goals that you can reach, and you'll be much more likely to stick to a weight loss program.

Also make sure you check your inch loss, as that has a much bigger effect on the way you look than your weight and it will keep you motivated.

You also need to eat at least 1,200cals a day otherwise your body will start taking everything you eat and converting it into fat and your metabolism will slow down and you will start to lose weight a lot slower. You will naturally lose more weight in the first 2 weeks of a weight loss program as you drop water weight, but after this your body will have to work harder to keep losing the weight.

excellent post RAF.
I was going to add something similar myself but normally i end up waffling.

6lbs is a good rate of loss though. Whats your exercise/activity like?
I can also add, some steamed fish would be good for your dinner meals as well.
And stews with lentils/chickpeas etc.....

Make sure youre getting lots of fluid as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->