Specks of red blood

DJ79

Reaction score
Hi all. After getting my BFP yesterday and being 3+ weeks from conception according to clear blue, when I wiped tonight I had the tiniest speck of red blood on the tissue. I wiped again to be sure and there was another speck (grain of rice size on tissue). Is that it over or could it still be ok? What should I do?

Hubby just says 'he told me not to get excited' but I really couldn't help it after 10 years of trying!

It can be perfectly normal but if you are concerned, go and see your doctor. I know that's what I'd do :)

Thank you. I will call the MW in the morning - I so hope it's just a blip!

Well, I had a bit of bleeding a few days after Bfp, nothing since. I think in this case it was implantation bleeding - 2 ultrasounds with heartbeat since, and can now find hearbeat on doppler (a bit less than 10 weeks along). On the other hand, had bleeding on and off with what turned out to be a missed miscarriage in the spring. So could go either way.

Spotting can be normal. I hope that everything is okay for you :) congrats after ten long years!!! :hugs:

Since the tiny specks last night I've had no more blood at all so fingers crossed. The midwife wasn't worried either. Fingers crossed!

Thank you all for your reassuring replies.

xxxx

I had some bright red blood (a bit more than you) which turned into brown spotting which lasted 8 days at 4 weeks. Had a scan 2 weeks ago and heard the HB. So far so good for me. Good luck!

Well, I spoke to the midwife and she wasn't at all worried. I've had nothing since that original couple of specks so she just said to monitor it. I've my first appt next Friday and she said I'd get a dating scan straight away due to my irregular periods - and the fact if we go on dates I am already 12 weeks (pretty sure I'm not!!)

Thanks for sharing your stories.

Good luck Hun, i had spotting with my DS at 11 weeks then had a scan and everything was fine he is a healthy 5 year old now, xx

I had some bright red blood (a bit more than you) which turned into brown spotting which lasted 8 days at 4 weeks. Had a scan 2 weeks ago and heard the HB. So far so good for me. Good luck!

How many dpo were you when you started to see the blood ? I'm experiencing this same thing I'm currently 11dpo and still spotting more in the a.m then during the day it's not filling a pad but keep changing so idnt have the same one on too long IB ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->