Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

mamaxm

Reaction score
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

due to me being a total jerk and abandoning bnb for a short period of time, i lost track of the testing stats, however a lovely lady started a new testing thread! this is the chatter thread, welcome! :thumbup:

Trying tonight, tomorrow and the day after that, lucky DH!
Clearblue SMILEY tells me I shall be ovulating within 24-36 hours.
Good luck to you too and pray for a miracle!

ALRIGHT! lucky you! i'm impatiently waiting for my smiley, i use the same tests!
i'm curious to see how many bfps this plan gets! i love trying new things each cycle and i haven't tried this one yet!

what is the sperm meets egg plan will give anything a try

yip- i used it for the first time this month- AF due Friday so we'll see but dont really feel preggo so onto April with you ladies!!!!!

Im trying that this month got to :sex: tonight have a day off tomorrow and again on weds then its just fingers X'd
I hope it works for us :dust:

cant wait to see how this thread works out!!!

Good luck girls.
x

That's the plan that I've been on.We've tried before and I've taken the ovulation tests and hpt's religiously.So this time,we're going to just try as much as can/want and see what happens.Now afterwards when we're done,I prop my hips up on a pillow and lay there for a half hour or so to give :spermy: more of a fighting chance. :)

That's the plan that I've been on.We've tried before and I've taken the ovulation tests and hpt's religiously.So this time,we're going to just try as much as can/want and see what happens.Now afterwards when we're done,I prop my hips up on a pillow and lay there for a half hour or so to give :spermy: more of a fighting chance. :)

I make sure I have entertainment too (remote control, magazine and food LOL) we laugh so much and it takes the pressure off (lets get things READY) haha

Doesn't sound a million miles away fromn what we do but worth a shot!!!!

I'll give anything ago at the moment! Like the structure of it :thumbup:

Doesn't sound a million miles away fromn what we do but worth a shot!!!!

I'll give anything ago at the moment! Like the structure of it :thumbup:

what cycle day you on hun? make sure you keep us updated on here. We defo need to see the results of us all following this plan!

Stardust22 - I'm only on cycle day 2 - AF got me yesterday :( so I'm willing to give this a go this month!

Sorry to hear about your MC - keep us posted how you get on this cycle (if you don't get your BFP!!!)

OOO I'm trying it this month...on CD11 now, bd on CD 8 and 10....no positive OPK yet but should ov on either Wed or Thurs...

Stardust22 - I'm only on cycle day 2 - AF got me yesterday :( so I'm willing to give this a go this month!

Sorry to hear about your MC - keep us posted how you get on this cycle (if you don't get your BFP!!!)

thank you minidyson. Excited about trying again! if AF comes soon we will be close on our cycles. Bit of support hey!

On day 8 of your cycle, counting from the first day you bled, begin "trying" every other night. Begin taking Ovulation Predictor Kits (or continue with your Ovulation computer) on Day 10. Buy two five-packs so as not to scrimp on taking them and stop too early. To make sure your OPK is working well, take your test in the afternoon or after work and do not drink any liquids or go to the bathroom for at least four hours prior to testing. (Morning is not a good time for OPKs, which look for the LH surge, which usually happens during the day.) Read your OPK instructions carefully, as usually a faint line does not indicate a positive, you need a line that is darker than the test line. LH is produced throughout your cycle and will only predict ovulation when it has a big surge.

When your OPK turns positive, begin trying every night for three consecutive nights, skip the fourth night, and then once more. Then stop! The waiting begins.

Take a home pregnancy test 15 or 16 days after your OPK was positive if your period has not begun. Do not buy internet pregnancy tests or tests that claim to work before your period is expected. They are not well manufactured and are not reliable. They will only cause you more anxiety than you already feel in wanting to know. Please resist the urge to do a blood test at your doctor's office just to find out sooner unless you have a medical reason to know early. Fertilized eggs that do not grow are actually a terrible but normal occurrence as much as 75% of the time, and seeing a very low put positive blood test in the first 14 days can place you on a terrible emotional roller coaster. By the time a home pregnancy test is positive, your baby has safely implanted and your odds of miscarriage are down to a normal 10%.

Should your OPK never become positive, keep the every other day trying going until day 35. I recommend at that point taking a home pregnancy test, but even if it is negative, you might want to take a quantitative hCG blood test at your doctor's office. Remember that not every women will ovulate every month. I personally did not ovulate for two months following my first miscarriage.

As you are trying, make sure to "release" the sperm in your partner at least once during the gap between ovulation and new cycle Day 8 so that no more than 10 days elapse without new sperm production. Sperm is also a cause of genetic damage, not just eggs, so keep it fresh! If you are not successful the first month, it is not because your sperm did not get to your egg. 75% of eggs are lost within the first 14 days due to normal genetic damage or failure to fertilize. Just keep trying!

everyone who's trying it, give me your testing dates and i'll put them up! i'm so excited to see some bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->