Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

We're doing SME this cycle. Tried last cycle but as I posted in another thread, it doesn't work if you get into an argument with DH on the important days. Today is CD 10 for me so :sex: is in my near future. I'm really excited to give this a shot plus I bought Pre-Seed and Softcups for this cycle....I don't know what will be left to add next cycle if this doesn't work.

We're doing SME this cycle. Tried last cycle but as I posted in another thread, it doesn't work if you get into an argument with DH on the important days. Today is CD 10 for me so :sex: is in my near future. I'm really excited to give this a shot plus I bought Pre-Seed and Softcups for this cycle....I don't know what will be left to add next cycle if this doesn't work.

when is your testing date? i want to put it up so we can see the rate of success!
and OH and i almost ALWAYS get into a fight the day of O, but i usually just make up with him as fast as i can in order to get those swimmers in! even if he's the one that's mad, he can't turn down a good romp :haha:

I've decided to try it this cycle! In the past we'd bd basically every day from CD 10-20, but i thought i'd try something new! Besides, I like a nice structured plan :)
Anyone else? Wanna see what kind of results we get?

Testing Dates!

March 29
takingforever

April 5
mamaxm​

Great thread, thank you mamaxm - I'm only on CD2 so I'm starting fresh. Test date for me will be April 12th. Will be really interesting to see if we can get some BFP's!!!

I've decided to try it this cycle! In the past we'd bd basically every day from CD 10-20, but i thought i'd try something new! Besides, I like a nice structured plan :)
Anyone else? Wanna see what kind of results we get?

Testing Dates!

March 29
takingforever

April 5
mamaxm​

Great thread, thank you mamaxm - I'm only on CD2 so I'm starting fresh. Test date for me will be April 12th. Will be really interesting to see if we can get some BFP's!!!

dates up! i know we will get some bfps! PMA!
cd 1 2 and 3 are the hardest. :hugs: i'm usually in tears and banning bnb. haha.

I'm not sure when I'll O this cycle but it was on cd 16 last cycle so if that is the case this cycle, it looks like April 1st--which is my birthday--for test date. What a great birthday present!!!!

Actually better make that April 3rd, I don't wanna push it. 4/1 would only be 11 dpo.

Actually better make that April 3rd, I don't wanna push it. 4/1 would only be 11 dpo.

April 3rd is much better!
April 1st is me and my ex bfs anniversary.. April 3rd is mine and OH's anniversary! Hopefully it will be lucky for you!

what the hell - count me in!

I'm on CD3 now and will be testing 9 April :thumbup:

I'd already planned to bd every other day until ovulation when we planned to bd every day for 3 days x

Hi - I'm going to try this too. I'm on CD7 and have a 34 day cycle (ish) so will test on April 10th. Bring on the BFPs!!!

This is going to be a great thread. I'm really excited to see who SME works for!

Me too! I'm using preseed and softcups, temping and opks, what is everyone else doing?

Temping, opks, bd'ing at night before bed so I don't move afterwards, no alcohol, no stressing, try to make it about having fun, not baby making!

I may test on Easter if AF is a no show. I'm using preseed this month and OPKs per the instructions :)

I'm excited too this will be interesting...who needs scientist when you have forums like this. We can do our own "research" :haha:

good luck everyone

man i remember when bd'ing used to be fun.. haha, that was 7 months ago! we try to keep it fresh but it's hard when you have baby on the brain. but i don't tell OH when i'm o'ing so he doesn't feel pressured.

I will come back with my testing date as I am waiting for AF (any minute now LOL) and I know its coming!!

I'm just using digi ov tests and the SME plan ! if after few months this doesnt work I might start the other things. I may be too positive with this thinking but I got my BFP with this way before.

Ooooooh! love this thread
x

I will come back with my testing date as I am waiting for AF (any minute now LOL) and I know its coming!!

awesome! let me know! i'm so excited there will be so many supportive ladies on this plan!

I may test on Easter if AF is a no show. I'm using preseed this month and OPKs per the instructions :)

I'm excited too this will be interesting...who needs scientist when you have forums like this. We can do our own "research" :haha:

good luck everyone

your dates up, hopefully the easter bunny will bring you a special egg :)

Found an exciting piece of information about SMEP!

The research collected since 1999 shows it increases your chance of getting pg by 40% (instead of 20% each month).

:thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->