Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Found an exciting piece of information about SMEP!

The research collected since 1999 shows it increases your chance of getting pg by 40% (instead of 20% each month).

:thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

I read that too! That's what caught my attention first! I'm waiting for my Pre-Seed and Softcups (they'd better hurry), OPKs and temping. Plus I'm taking Black Cohosh the first half of my cycle.

I tried not telling DH when I was O-ing but that didn't work because I didn't feel it was fair to have to go through the stress of it alone :haha:

Found an exciting piece of information about SMEP!

The research collected since 1999 shows it increases your chance of getting pg by 40% (instead of 20% each month).

:thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

I read that too! That's what caught my attention first! I'm waiting for my Pre-Seed and Softcups (they'd better hurry), OPKs and temping. Plus I'm taking Black Cohosh the first half of my cycle.

I tried not telling DH when I was O-ing but that didn't work because I didn't feel it was fair to have to go through the stress of it alone :haha:

if i told OH he wouldn't be able to perform! he would be so stressed! besides, he's so dull when it comes to these things and i'd rather not explain everything to him. i'm waiting on my preseed too :( doing our first found of bd'ing tonight for SMEP and going to have to go without preseed, only softcups :(

I plan to try the SMEP "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" this month too. I was researching it, which is how I ran accross this particular thread. I don't know the exact day I will be testing though because I normally have a regular 28 day cycle, however my last cycle ended up being 44 days. Therefore I don't know if my cycle will be back on track this month, or messed up again. Anyways today is cycle day 1 for me and I plan to also use preseed and softcups as well.

I wish everyone lots of luck!!!!!:thumbup::flower: I hope we all get out BFP's

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

All I had to say to DH was "it's day 10" and he knew exactly what I meant. He knows way more about my cycle than he ever intended to but I have to talk to someone. I really hope my Pre-Seed and Softcups hurry up and get here.

UGH! I just looked at the e-mail from The Fertility Shop. I put in my credit card info but for some reason it says check/money order for the payment choice and it won't ship til I mail my check. **sigh**.

Good luck with all your BFPs this month ladies! Hubby and I did the SME plan (although, at the time we didn't know it ... wasn't until afterwards when I was doing more research 'just incase' that I come across it). We also used conceive plus and we conceived in our first month trying.

Lots of :dust: for you all!

Well i hope the SMEP works for us as ive read so much good stuff about it and it was the extra 40% that got me trying it :) I have one more BD session tomorrow and then its the waiting game arghhh hate that part.
I think i may pass out with shock if i wake up on the 29th to no af as i always wake up with her.
Good luck to us all and a sprinkling of :dust: to everyone :) x

okay so i bd'd cd 9 instead of 8, but i o cd 15/16, not 14 so i think that works out a little bit better anyways.
got my softcup in and looking forward to this cycle, i think it's going to be a good one.

Ello ladies :wave:

I'm having a very proactive cycle this time round. It'll be my first cycle using prenatal vitamins, cups, pre seed, OPK's, OH on vitamins too and..... SMEP :thumbup:

I would love to have my test date on the front page of the thread, but my cycles are so irregular, i have no idea when testing would be.

Good luck and :dust: to everyone x

My temp took a huge jump this morning. I have no idea why, I slept all the way through til 6 which hasn't happened this entire cycle. Frustrating...

Hi ladies. Im not very big with charting but since I get the normal 28 CD, I would assume that the 14th day is the ov day. I just get confused with the 1st day of AF. Pls help if anyone is familiar. Is it considered 1st day of AF when u start getting light brown spotting? Or is it the day when the red and heavy AF shows? This may have somewhat messed up my TTC journey and it has probably made me fail TTC each month. Any insights will be greatly appreciated. :dust:to all. :)

You can't assume that day 14 is O day just because you have 28 day cycle and that may be what is throwing you off. Do you temp or use OPKs? Are you for sure ovulating
I just read that you aren't charting. Using OPKs and monitoring your cm may be helpful in determining what day you O.

You can't assume that day 14 is O day just because you have 28 day cycle and that may be what is throwing you off. Do you temp or use OPKs?

Thanks AreIn83. I tried temping but it drove me crazy. OPK's i havent tried yet. Maybe next month if I still dont get a BFP.

Either you'll love OPKs or you'll hate them. It took me awhile to get used to them but now I rely on those just as much as temping.

AF is due on the 31st and ill be testing on easter sunday if AF doesnt show. Goodluck to everyone. :dust: to all.

Either you'll love OPKs or you'll hate them. It took me awhile to get used to them but now I rely on those just as much as temping.

Thanks AreIn83. I will give it a shot. Though I tend to get addicted easily. Like with HPT's. I would buy a lot and use it even when AF is not yet due. Got really addicted but it costs a lot.

:haha: Hilarious! I was talking to some other girls about the expense of TTC and peeing on things when there really is no reason to. I had enough OPKs for 2 months worth and I peed on all of them in a month. I have 2 HPTs under my bathroom sink at the moment but I won't get into those until after I've O'd but I know I won't hold out until April 3rd. My birthday is April 1st and I bet I'm all over them by then.
I have to stop a buy more OPKs on the way home, I'm just thankful DH and I didn't carpool this morning because he'd be sighing all the way to the store. :haha:

But you could look at it this way, it's pointless to pee on an HPT before you even O but OPKs may give you good news out of nowhere!

:haha: Hilarious! I was talking to some other girls about the expense of TTC and peeing on things when there really is no reason to. I had enough OPKs for 2 months worth and I peed on all of them in a month. I have 2 HPTs under my bathroom sink at the moment but I won't get into those until after I've O'd but I know I won't hold out until April 3rd. My birthday is April 1st and I bet I'm all over them by then.
I have to stop a buy more OPKs on the way home, I'm just thankful DH and I didn't carpool this morning because he'd be sighing all the way to the store. :haha:

:haha: I also try to keep it discreet with DH bec he is more of the "it will happen when it happens and if it is meant to be" type of person. Im trying to hold out in buying more HPTs cuz knowing me, I will end up using them all long before AF is due and DH will just sigh as well... :haha: My bday is on April 24th. Hope we both get the best bday present ever this April. Our BFP's. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->