Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Aw Tammy thats disgusting i can imagine how fuming you are thats awful does your friend know about your losses ? If so thats damn right insensitive to even tell you sweetie im thinking of you everyday i hope your on the mend physically xx

Tammy that is absolutely ridiculous, why would she even make that public knowledge?? I am so sorry for your losses hun, are they going to investigate further. I am here for you if you ever need me :hugs:

what we would love for a baby when this woman openly admits about this abortion, the poor baby xx

Hi girls , did a test this morning (cd 24 and 10dpo) and got a BFP---cant believe it.... on cloud niine....a line came up on the IC test so i did a superdrug with SMU and got a much clearer pink line....havent had a line in so long....

early days but trying to be positive..xx

Brill- I am super stoked for you !!!!!! Congrats and HH9 to you

Thought I would pop in and let you all know that I am trying to hang in there... I still have not been back to the doctor.... my fault..... I just cant bare to go in there and be surrounded by pregnant woman... all of my friends who got pregnant around the time I did in May are already holding their babies.... of course I am getting pictures and emails..... I hate it......life is sooooooo unfair........I know I should go in but I personally think I passed everything and I am sure I am OV today as I was having creamy colored watery CM yesterday.......My OH is so busy at work he could not go to any of the appointments with me as I lost this last angel......and I honestly dont have the will power to face it alone. I cannot handle the ups and downs on my own and although I want to get answers I am questioning whether or not I want to continue this journey as I am afraid that I will yet again feel unsupported when he cant get away because things are so crazy at his place of work......

Hi girls , did a test this morning (cd 24 and 10dpo) and got a BFP---cant believe it.... on cloud niine....a line came up on the IC test so i did a superdrug with SMU and got a much clearer pink line....havent had a line in so long....

early days but trying to be positive..xx

WOW brillbride. this is amazing news! I often pop on here and see how everyone is. A long awaited BFP!!!!!

xx

Stardust.... are your loss the month and year or the month and day?

Brillbride - yet again I shall say ace news :happydance:

Tammy im so sorry, I couldnt begin to imagine how you and stardust are feeling :hugs: Im here for you if you ever want to chat both of you. Only go if you feel you are ready and only you can decide what is right for you, I understand completely how you are very cautious. Hope you are both ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->