Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Oh Tammy thats a good sign for you!!! Still a little early for me. Maybe was implantation yesterday??? When are you gonna test, is AF officially late for you?

Yes af was due yesterday...... i am afraid to test again as I have already tested soooo much and been really confused.... with the faints then bfn's i do not know what to think......it would be too early to test now wouldn't it?

Yeah I know how you feel I got a line yesterday but thinking just an evap line. I think if Implantation was yesterday would be best to test tomorrow morning or the next day. HCG rises within a couple of days but a positive may come up now so not sure I would maybe leave til tomorrow morning? But my obsession would say test now!!! lol....

I do not know .... I defo see a line..... did it come up in the time limit

????? it is not normal to get evaps on pink dye tests...

I do not know .... I defo see a line..... did it come up in the time limit

????? it is not normal to get evaps on pink dye tests...

Im really not sure at all cos I did it and didnt see anything so left it and sure I could see something when I came back later and opened it up and sure enough it was there. Ness says it looks like hers when she got her BFP so im not sure and totally confused. Took another one last nite and nothing came up but that may have been cos wasnt fmu? I dont know what to think im going mad :rofl:

:hugs: .... hopefully its your bfp and we can be bump buddies

i think u need to do anuva 1 n make sure its in the time limit?
xx

Yay tammy that would be so cool! I hope so

Keepsmiling - yeah I need to just trying to figure out whether to leave it a couple more days been getting mild cramps all day but got that every other month

Thanks Missy!!! sore nipples and bleeding gums but I have all this before thats led to nothing. I ordered IC's but dont know if Im patient enough Im sure my husband will tell me to wait til sunday

Tammy Im the same im too scared to test at the min as will get my hopes up. But like I said before if you got your dip yesterday may not showing enough HCG yet Keep the PMA your temp did rise

hi girlies got my BFP this morn after resorting back to SMEP this month--had abandoned it a while ago when it hasnt worked but it sure worked this month

im 11dpo today-AF is due on friday -i know its early days --but both tests came up straight away--hadnt peed all nite so was FMU.... i wasnt going to but then just decided to do a superdrug test.....u no when u wake up-- sometimes u cant b bothered!!! but i was in shock a line on each test----showed to DH----had seen so many negs and evaps after the time that I knew when this came up staright away and i didnt even need to take the test apart as was so visible -going to do clearblue in the morn as only have one cb left!!!

really hope this is it--went to bed last nite praying to God that i would wake up and get a pos preg test so i have god to thank for--also my due date from my MC is coming up soon---the 11th of may---

--think my EDD is now 15th jan 10....please say a wee prayer its a sticky..................dont worry il be stayin here on these threads..

Conmgrats brillbride :D

I'll update on the SMEP testing thread with your BFP :)

XxX:kiss:

hi girlies got my BFP this morn after resorting back to SMEP this month--had abandoned it a while ago when it hasnt worked but it sure worked this month

im 11dpo today-AF is due on friday -i know its early days --but both tests came up straight away--hadnt peed all nite so was FMU.... i wasnt going to but then just decided to do a superdrug test.....u no when u wake up-- sometimes u cant b bothered!!! but i was in shock a line on each test----showed to DH----had seen so many negs and evaps after the time that I knew when this came up staright away and i didnt even need to take the test apart as was so visible -going to do clearblue in the morn as only have one cb left!!!

really hope this is it--went to bed last nite praying to God that i would wake up and get a pos preg test so i have god to thank for--also my due date from my MC is coming up soon---the 11th of may---

--think my EDD is now 15th jan 10....please say a wee prayer its a sticky..................dont worry il be stayin here on these threads..

Congratulation hun!!! :happydance: really happy for you. Lovely pressie from your angel x

My due date would have been 22nd July and I am praying that I get a BFP before then to ease my pain.

I bet you will--I have heard so many cases where girls get preg staright before DD or straight after......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->