Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

well then I guess my dip over last couple of days could be that???? hmmmmmm....:shrug: that would be great!

girls I just noticed this thread....and hijacked it ;-)

I used the SMEP 3 times only....got prego 3 times!!!!! sadly I lost 2 but im now at 28 weeks.....keep on trying, it works!!!!

Yeah I agree Monica and think it was just my imagination anyway there was defo a line there but think it was evap as couldnt help myself and tested again and nothing. I dont really know what to do now have a digital but think would be too early to test with it tomorrow? My cycle is usually 29 days but put it to 31 as OV day 18 this month or could have happened day 17 in the evening showed on monitor morning of day 18 so dont know to be honest. Man im kicking myself usually keep to a rule of not testing. When are you gonna test?

Thanks Caro I dont think I can test with digi so early and would have to buy superdrugs and dont really wanna waste more money

I've been away from this thread for so many days I am finding it hard to keep up!
I have no idea whats going on :(

Who's got what? bfp, bfn, not quite sure?

hi girls thanks for welcoming me to your thread wow it moves so fast i need to come on ere everyday :) hope your all ok im in better spirits today fingers crossed for this cycle :)

Welcome Lissaloo......

Ladies I spoke with my OBGYN earlier because I am frustrated at my current situation.... she looked at my chart and told me it is still very possible that I am pregnant......

I then went to FF and overlayed pregnancy charts with mine and it appears that it is not unusual to have a dip like I have..... so I am hoping that tomorrow my temps go back up and I get a :bfp: in a few days...... I will not be testing again until Saturday hopefully AF forgot to come see me this month...... I wish Jenny could have given me an exact date for my BFP instead of leaving it open to MAY thats a lot of darn days :dohh:

I do believe I am getting to worked up over all of this but then again I guess we all do... or we would not spend so much time on this thread.

Welcome Lissaloo......

Ladies I spoke with my OBGYN earlier because I am frustrated at my current situation.... she looked at my chart and told me it is still very possible that I am pregnant......

I then went to FF and overlayed pregnancy charts with mine and it appears that it is not unusual to have a dip like I have..... so I am hoping that tomorrow my temps go back up and I get a :bfp: in a few days...... I will not be testing again until Saturday hopefully AF forgot to come see me this month...... I wish Jenny could have given me an exact date for my BFP instead of leaving it open to MAY thats a lot of darn days :dohh:

I do believe I am getting to worked up over all of this but then again I guess we all do... or we would not spend so much time on this thread.

That is really positive ttcstill - really hope your temps go back up and you get that BFP soon! I would be worked up too!! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Welcome Lissaloo......

That is really positive ttcstill - really hope your temps go back up and you get that BFP soon! I would be worked up too!! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Yes, I am sure I'd be all in a tizzy about it. So don't worry about it, hun! So keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Thank you all so very much..... no matter what I am sure God will bless us with a bundle of joy soon so I am just trying not to get all worked up right now ..... its so hard to be that stressed out about it and if I am PG it def cant be good for the bean.

:hissy: my left boob is killing me..... arghhhhhhh!!!!! i want to :gun: people......... like really!!!!!! this is insane....... stupid :witch: is playing games with me......... please please someone put me out of my misery!(*,)

So sorry Sara has the bitch showed?

Tammy sorry but at least she hasnt arrived there is still hope. I bought 20 ic's but I think next month Im not gonna test early. Im good until I start taking a test and then goes downhill from there I dont know why I put myself through it every month

New mummy so sorry you got a BFN still hoping for you tho

Razcox and kaede :hi:

Yeah brillbride heres hoping but we always have june :rofl:

Welcome Lissaloo

mmm leesa I think there is something called soya Iso that lengthens leutal phase?

i thought the soya iso thingys work in a similar way to clomid

b complex vitamins can lengthen lp

i've started taking them this month for energy but hoping they wont lengthen mine think its ok as it is! lol xx

ah ok haha im getting confused. So much to this ttc lark. My ovulation was fine I took epo for more ewcm big mistake made no diff and made my OV late wont be doing that again. With regards to lengthening leutal phase have you been taking the b6 for long?

This is a nightmare the last part of the 2ww

Wanting I am the same way.......
MY TEMPS WENT BACK UP!!!!!!! WTF???? now i am totally confused.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->