Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

WAIT A MINUTE JESUS I'M 15DPO. good god! cd30?!?!? i have a 28 day cycle! holy shit!
well last cycle it ended up being 31 because i had a chem, if i don't get AF by tomorrow i'll know somethings wrong. holy cow. getting some tests tomorrow.

Wow woo hoo Morgan thats a good sign that no AF!! Test test!!! lol....

I hope this is it for you

We miss you!

As for me that test two days ago must have been an evap line as took a superdrug which detects lower levels this morning and BFN *sigh* I dont know why I do it to myself but guess I am now just accepting that AF will show in 3 days. Unless its too early and will get a bfp but I doubt it. Man my cycle is longer this month usually I would expect AF today but 31 day cycle this month :cry:

and tell you what I have ic's coming and one superdrug left gonna save superdrug til my periods missed if that happens and use the ic's for the next couple of days but Im gonna get hubby to hide my tests next month as I cant go through the hurt month after month and wanna just wait till Im late. Im so gutted that I seen something and it lead to nothing. CP is high and soft but know that means nothing as can change daily

mamaxm - Wow that sounds very positive, go test girl! :)

wantingagirl - so sorry it was a :bfn: i really hate the rollercoster we go on with TTC :hug: to you hun xxx

Well i think i might be getting a visit from the :witch: in a few days, CM is a slight murky colour like it goes a day or so before AF is due. So fingers crossed i will be back to TTC sooner then i thought :happydance:

WAIT A MINUTE JESUS I'M 15DPO. good god! cd30?!?!? i have a 28 day cycle! holy shit!
well last cycle it ended up being 31 because i had a chem, if i don't get AF by tomorrow i'll know somethings wrong. holy cow. getting some tests tomorrow.
ooohhh that sounds positive !!!! good luck :)

Yay Razcox thats good news that you can get started!!! I know man it sucks and not doing this to myself next month

Well I have some clumpy white bits in my cm that I get every month before so think I will get her soon.

yesterday was cd14 for me even day so bd day... still havent had pos on opks! so oh was too tired and started falling asleep i was soo annoyed we ended up getting out of bed and sitting there irritated with each other till about 1am and passed out asleep in bed lol so annoyed because i have followed it to the letter before yesterday and i was a bloody positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have an extremely regular 28 day cycle so i would have thought i'd be ovulating around now?? i'm cd15 today :( xx

Hey, not been around a few days, feeling rubbish from AF.

Brillbride, congratulations! Really happy for you.

TTC still, you still have no AF, which is the best sign ever!

Hope everyone else is all doing ok. Mamaxm fingers crossed for you and all you others who will be testing soon.

Well because AF came 5 days early for me, my fertile dates for this month have all changed. Initially all the important dates were going to be when I was working nights, so I had basically ruled out anything happening that cycle, but now everything has shifted and I can do the plan again this month. Plus I am going to be on holiday in the 2ww, so I am going to be super relaxed! I cant wait!

I'm feeling pants though today, my body is aching and I cant shift my headache. :-( x

Thanks Lyndsey, I think I got an evap the other day a bit gutted but I will be fine. Where was it you went to? xxx

Yeah thats how it worked for me the last time I got pregnant only tested when late so should know better. Do you think I should wait now until day AF is due? Yeah hun Im trying to hold onto the fact im only 10 dpo but we shall see
GL today hun!

well its 9 dpo and I just got my son ready for school and had to run to the kitchen sink and lost it(puked) it was weird cause after 5 min the feeling was gone!!! Oh my I wish I knew already!!! Im gonna test tomorrow morning and see what happends!!!!
Good luck ladies and lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!!!

Soz winegums and Rachael - I thought I sent a post but think I posted my last one in here rather than the softcups thread. I was saying that winegums I remember many a time myself and my husband got into that situation, I hope you are ok now?

Rachael - I know the feeling its awful and waiting for the dreaded AF to show her face after my evap line and trying not to get down about it. There is no way im testing early next month
At least you can try smep again due to dates being slightly different yay!!! This will be my 7th cycle, I know not too long but so impatient.
Hope you feel better soon xxx

Look at me and LuckyD rockin' the multi-quotes!:haha:

Yes! The multi-quotes ROCK! :thumbup: Soooooooo much easier now that we know how to do them!

Click on the plus sign next to the quote button on the bottom right of a post. You can do that on a bunch of posts. When ready to reply, click the Post Reply button on the bottom left of the page. Viola!! Thanks Soph for teaching us how to do that yesterday! And now I forgot who figured out this spoiler text... but It's really cool too!! :happydance:

I am trying to multi-quote

Yeah, we are on fire with the multi-quoting...I'm all about it.

Wow Squirrel, multi-quotes and the spoiler text - you are a technology wizard! Jaimie figured out the spoiler text.

Get testing girl! hehe

Thanks Lyndsey, I think I got an evap the other day a bit gutted but I will be fine. Where was it you went to? xxx

Yeah thats how it worked for me the last time I got pregnant only tested when late so should know better. Do you think I should wait now until day AF is due? Yeah hun Im trying to hold onto the fact im only 10 dpo but we shall see
GL today hun!

Sorry you got BFN but not over till fat lady sings. How long does it take for the pregnancy hormone to show up on the test? I only ever test if my AF is late but so far I haven't tested in all this time we have been trying for 3 months. I know I am strange but I hate testing and then feeling sad after. AF is better to take emotionally and mentally for me anyway! x

Hey ladies..... just want to let you know I still havent seen AF and am praying I do not.........

I am keeping everything x for u!:thumbup:

Wow woo hoo Morgan thats a good sign that no AF!! Test test!!! lol....

I hope this is it for you

We miss you!

As for me that test two days ago must have been an evap line as took a superdrug which detects lower levels this morning and BFN *sigh* I dont know why I do it to myself but guess I am now just accepting that AF will show in 3 days. Unless its too early and will get a bfp but I doubt it. Man my cycle is longer this month usually I would expect AF today but 31 day cycle this month :cry:

I hope the :witch: doesn't show :flower:

yesterday was cd14 for me even day so bd day... still havent had pos on opks! so oh was too tired and started falling asleep i was soo annoyed we ended up getting out of bed and sitting there irritated with each other till about 1am and passed out asleep in bed lol so annoyed because i have followed it to the letter before yesterday and i was a bloody positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have an extremely regular 28 day cycle so i would have thought i'd be ovulating around now?? i'm cd15 today :( xx

Ohhh I hope you O soon x

I don't have an appointment until JULY! WTF...that's forever. DH has to see the urologist on the 25th though first. Heehee.

Is this the first time you'll have been for tests?

No, in August I had my hormone levels checked and everything came back normally. I didn't have any other testing done. I'm sort of nervous about this appt though (but I wish it was sooner than July 28th).

well its 9 dpo and I just got my son ready for school and had to run to the kitchen sink and lost it(puked) it was weird cause after 5 min the feeling was gone!!! Oh my I wish I knew already!!! Im gonna test tomorrow morning and see what happends!!!!
Good luck ladies and lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo this sounds promising! gl xx

Soz winegums and Rachael - I thought I sent a post but think I posted my last one in here rather than the softcups thread. I was saying that winegums I remember many a time myself and my husband got into that situation, I hope you are ok now?

Rachael - I know the feeling its awful and waiting for the dreaded AF to show her face after my evap line and trying not to get down about it. There is no way im testing early next month
At least you can try smep again due to dates being slightly different yay!!! This will be my 7th cycle, I know not too long but so impatient.
Hope you feel better soon xxx

how long have you got to wait?

This is my cycle 5 and after being so positive last cycle, I am being negative! Getting my hopes up that much was too hard.

Im not going to test early next month either! I used to think that getting BFN geared me up for AF, but I proved myself wrong this month. lol. x

Missy thankyou I know I am usually like that dont know why I went mad this month just felt a couple of symptons so thought maybe this month, I wont be testing again til late as I can deal with AF better you know you come to accept it more and expect it

Its 10ml/iu if thats what you call it lol.... so dont thinK I am but you never know might not have implanted yet but not holding out much hope I had no clue last pregnancy so holding onto that thought

Sara I was nervous about my appt but such a great peace of mind. Has your hubby got to get his SA done? Hopefully you will get your BFP by then since we are getting pregnant in June remember!!!

Mom2Daniel that does sound so promising

6th cycle and AF due Sunday. I think if I am ok but not overly positive and dont believe that I am I can get through the month better if that makes sense Rachael??? I am using CBFM which is a godsend

Sara how yoy getting on with the Ovacue?

Okay ladies 15 dpo still no AF...... still no sign of her and......... I just realized I haven't had any headaches..... and I quit smoking......... and I OMG am going insane worrying that at any minute AF is going to rear her ugly head...... PLease Lord let this be a Sticky Bean!!!!!

Missy thankyou I know I am usually like that dont know why I went mad this month just felt a couple of symptons so thought maybe this month, I wont be testing again til late as I can deal with AF better you know you come to accept it more and expect it

Its 10ml/iu if thats what you call it lol.... so dont thinK I am but you never know might not have implanted yet but not holding out much hope I had no clue last pregnancy so holding onto that thought

Sara I was nervous about my appt but such a great peace of mind. Has your hubby got to get his SA done? Hopefully you will get your BFP by then since we are getting pregnant in June remember!!!

Mom2Daniel that does sound so promising

6th cycle and AF due Sunday. I think if I am ok but not overly positive and dont believe that I am I can get through the month better if that makes sense Rachael??? I am using CBFM which is a godsend

Sara how yoy getting on with the Ovacue?

Yeah it makes sense. Fingers crossed it wasnt an evap????

How is the CBFM a godsend to you? I keep thinking about buying one. x

Look at me and LuckyD rockin' the multi-quotes!:haha:

Yes! The multi-quotes ROCK! :thumbup: Soooooooo much easier now that we know how to do them!

Click on the plus sign next to the quote button on the bottom right of a post. You can do that on a bunch of posts. When ready to reply, click the Post Reply button on the bottom left of the page. Viola!! Thanks Soph for teaching us how to do that yesterday! And now I forgot who figured out this spoiler text... but It's really cool too!! :happydance:

Yeah, we are on fire with the multi-quoting...I'm all about it.

Wow Squirrel, multi-quotes and the spoiler text - you are a technology wizard! Jaimie figured out the spoiler text.

Ah, yes, Jaimie! So many posts, its hard to keep track of everything! :dohh:

Wow, Mamaxm!!! Sounds like that break really did wonders for you if you're just now realizing you're 2 days late!!!!!! :happydance:

TTCStill, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hope you get good news next Thursday!

And to everyone else, hope you're doing well!

AF still hasn't shown her face but it has felt like she's going to show up any second for the past two days. So I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one. :shrug: Sometimes she's tempermental and likes to show up a few days late just to get my hopes up.

If she doesn't show up today I'm testing tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->