Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

AF still hasn't shown her face but it has felt like she's going to show up any second for the past two days. So I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one. :shrug: Sometimes she's tempermental and likes to show up a few days late just to get my hopes up.

If she doesn't show up today I'm testing tomorrow morning.

I'm with you on that one hun. My luteal phase is usually 12 days. Sometimes13. So if she doesn't show today (14dpo) I'm gonna test tomorrow morning :)

Let us know how you get on hun. We can hopefully be bump buddies :D

XxX:kiss:

Ohh, mamaxm and ttcstill, I'm praying for both of you. [-o<

As for me, on track so far w/ SMEP and got a Peak on CBFM this morning!

Squirrel, you got one yesterday, right? Oh please let this be our month, and we can be bump buddies. :happydance:

My dream is for all of Team SMEP and TTHF to be bump buddies. Is that too much to ask? :dohh:

another :bfn: this morning...... urghhhhhh!!!!!! I guess we will see what tomorrow morning brings....

Ohh, mamaxm and ttcstill, I'm praying for both of you. [-o<

As for me, on track so far w/ SMEP and got a Peak on CBFM this morning!

Squirrel, you got one yesterday, right? Oh please let this be our month, and we can be bump buddies. :happydance:

Yep! And how crazy awesome would that be!!! :happydance:

hi girls so much reading up to do--pages and pages----this morning--thankfully got mt my PREGNANT 1-2 on the CB digital---so DH believes me now and im delighted it came up--thank god....just praying it is a healthy bean....xxxx

hope ttcstill gets her BFP soon

how is missy moo etc....????xxxx have 2 catch up on all the other posts now 2

what is the latest you ladies have heard of someone getting + on hpt!

i've read all sorts of things. my friend at work told me his wife never even showed positive on an HPT, that she found out at the doctor after she was three weeks late! their son noah is now 4 :)

hi,

i think it's time for us to try this! :blush:

AF is due May 29th.

Lady - I hope she stays well away from you...I've heard she smells! hehe

Hi Brillbride - I bet you are over the moon. Have you told anybody yet other than DH? I would be itching to tell EVERYONE! hehe

Wow this thread is really hard to keep up with.... Well cd6 for me so 2 more days and we start :sex: everyother night!!!! good luck to everyone!!!

Tammy-A very good friend of mine told me that when her mother was preg with her, she never got a bfp on an HPT, her mom was 3 months preg when she found out. She thought something else was going on and just went to the doc because she hadn't gotten a BFP. My friend is 35 so that was some years back and HPTs have come a long way.

I am out!!!!! :witch: just got me....... another chemical im afraid.....:cry:

jeesh Tammy im so sorry..... are they going to look into this for you?? :hugs:

really sorry about ttcstill--thats awful for you pet:(:( have a wee glass a wine:)

hi missymoo....when i got my CB this morn i rang my mammy ( as i tell her everything) and i rang my MIL as well---told them 2 keep it hush hush---only family--will have to get early scans as of what happened last time---contemplating goin private but not decided yet--still early days..xxxx hopefully u will get your BFP soon...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->