Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I just can't wait to get started on the SMEP! :hissy:

I'm on cd6, but due to long cycles, we're not starting until cd15. I am going to start using OPKs on cd10 though, as I'm taking soy and don't want to miss the surge. It just seems like I've been waiting for ages for something to happen, and I still have another 4 days left before I can even POAS!! :wacko:

Bit of an odd question perhaps, but you girls may know much more about this plan than my limited knowledge.

Are there any variations you should/could try if it doesn't seem to be working for you? We've tried the plan for 4 cycles now and stuck to it religiously and nothing. I have a very regular 27 (give or take a day) cycle and know when I ovulate due to temping/OPKs etc.

This new cycle I'll be adding raspberry leaf tea, soft cups and cough syrup, but just wondered if there were any additional parts or variations to the plan if no success after a certain length of time?

Bit of an odd question perhaps, but you girls may know much more about this plan than my limited knowledge.

Are there any variations you should/could try if it doesn't seem to be working for you? We've tried the plan for 4 cycles now and stuck to it religiously and nothing. I have a very regular 27 (give or take a day) cycle and know when I ovulate due to temping/OPKs etc.

This new cycle I'll be adding raspberry leaf tea, soft cups and cough syrup, but just wondered if there were any additional parts or variations to the plan if no success after a certain length of time?

I am not sure but I did want to know what does the raspberry leaf tea do? Do you get it loose or in a packet?

I have read that it helps tone and improve the uterus lining, making it more favourable for implantation, but you're only to take it up until ovulation as it can cause slight contractions, which obviously wouldn't be good for implantation.

I bought mine as tea bags in a supermarket here but you can buy it online too.

I hope that helps :thumbup:

Well Ladies I have taken a small break as I am sure I have suffered another EMC. I was way late when I started and I bled twice as long as normal. My temps are strange as they have not changed at all except for today. I am sure this cycle will be way off because of this but I will start my OPK's today and follow the plan just in case. Looks like my new test date will be around the 27th.

Well Ladies I have taken a small break as I am sure I have suffered another EMC. I was way late when I started and I bled twice as long as normal. My temps are strange as they have not changed at all except for today. I am sure this cycle will be way off because of this but I will start my OPK's today and follow the plan just in case. Looks like my new test date will be around the 27th.

Good luck and lots of :dust: xx

:hi::hi: Everyone just wanted to share my news with you girls as this is the thread where i started my ttc journey back in march2010 ...since then one MC and alot of heartache and now praying this bubba sticks like glue......YEP smep girls i got my:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

View attachment 142636

View attachment 142637

View attachment 142639

OOOooooooh my gosh New Mummy!!! Ah so chuffed for you. Are you going to do a pregnancy journal? Keep in touch, I have a journal so can pop in and say hi anytime :hugs: xxx

Thanks huni i may start one once i have had a scan as im really scared still something may go wrong.....im just taking each day as hopefully makes bubs stron ger x x

Good luck to you this cycle too xxx

If your going to get a BFP ttcstill it would show on xmas day what a present that would be...i really hope thats what santa brings you hun i really do , im sorry to hear your sad news again life is so cruel to good people x x:hugs:

silverbell - It's funny because I am going to try all the things you mentioned this cycle...the cough syrup, tea and softcups. The first month for all three! I'm hoping something does the trick. I'm soooo ready for that BFP!

Here are todays tests

Attachments

• 2010-12-28 16.04.23.jpg
    2010-12-28 16.04.23.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2010-12-28 16.04.45.jpg
    2010-12-28 16.04.45.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2010-12-28 16.05.15.jpg
    2010-12-28 16.05.15.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
Congrats Hun!!! Wahooo! We are going to use this method for the first couple of months at least! Its great to read the positive results! xx

Anyone heard from mamax and missymoomoo lately and also nevertogether?? I miss you guys

I talk to Liana all the time on facebook she is doing good. Missy Moo and Mamaxm I have not heard from in forever!

Yay Tammy congrats! I just seen this :happydance: are you going to be monitored more closely and bedrest etc? Im so so happy for you! May 2011 be your best year yet xxx

I am getting ready to go in and have my bloods drawn.... I should know in a couple hours what those are saying.....then I have the scan and physical this afternoon.

so sorry hunni, hope you are ok :hugs:

How is everyone. Thread seems quiet these days xx

wanting a girl- I lost the baby last week.

Ok- so I have to vent.... I get a text message this morning from a friends whos 17 year old daughter is 4 months pregnant... telling me that her daughter is planning on having an abortion.... all I can think is.... I am sorry to hear that ...BECAUSE IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS I HAVE LOST 2 BABIES THAT WE WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!! WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->