Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

FYI- I am 15 dpo although my chart says 13 (not sure why) no BFP no AF .... I thought I saw a very faint line on this mornings test but I am just going to wait it out and see what the next few days bring..... I have no more tests and to be honest they drive me mad..... So FX'd the witch stays away. My temps are still high and that is a good sign.

:hi::hi: Everyone just wanted to share my news with you girls as this is the thread where i started my ttc journey back in march2010 ...since then one MC and alot of heartache and now praying this bubba sticks like glue......YEP smep girls i got my:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Hi ladies! I'll be joining you all on the SMEP on cd8 this cycle (currently cd2). My last 2 cycles have been quite long though (37 and 39 days) and although I'm taking soy to try and speed things up a bit I'm worried that SMEP is gonna be a bit much for me (let alone OH :rofl:).

Has anyone got any advice? Is there anyone else here with long cycles who is following the SMEP?

yip me. last cycle was 62 days....dont know if we will be able to keep it up though...

That's what worries me hope4bump! It's all well and good BDing every other day from cd8 if you ov on cd14, but last cycle I didn't ov until cd29!!

Gosh, 62 days! Fair play to you! Are you taking anything to help you ov quicker? I'm giving soy a go.

OMG--------congrats new mummu---thats FAB news.........so so so so delighted for you......how many dpo are you??x

hi everyone else...

hi maggi--i think that the presseed wil def help ease the pain when u have a UTI.....I dont think u r supposed to BD with a UTI but---wait till it clears....gd luck..

Omg congrats new mmummy!!! thats awesome !!

im patiently awaiting cd8 :) hope this plan works for me (ttc 2yrs; 1 pregnancy;no babies :( )

good luck to all
:dust: :dust: :dust:

OMG--------congrats new mummu---thats FAB news.........so so so so delighted for you......how many dpo are you??x

hi everyone else...

hi maggi--i think that the presseed wil def help ease the pain when u have a UTI.....I dont think u r supposed to BD with a UTI but---wait till it clears....gd luck..

I thin i was a around 16-17 DPO .thanks all for the congrats:kiss::hugs:

That's what worries me hope4bump! It's all well and good BDing every other day from cd8 if you ov on cd14, but last cycle I didn't ov until cd29!!

Gosh, 62 days! Fair play to you! Are you taking anything to help you ov quicker? I'm giving soy a go.

Yes, this was my first month for taking soy, so I'll see what happens. My cycles normally range from 32-38 days, not sure what happened last month though :) fx'd for us and lots of :dust:

Yes, this was my first month for taking soy, so I'll see what happens. My cycles normally range from 32-38 days, not sure what happened last month though :) fx'd for us and lots of :dust:

Ladies! you'll be knackered, sore and fed up if you start at day 8!!!!

As per my favourite statistic page:
https://www.wdxcyber.com/ninfer11.htm

the ideal days you're looking for are -4, -2, 0 and +2 around ovulation to conceive. If you were to use conceive plus, perhaps every few days would be easier? Its just difficult as you don't want to miss it....
good luck

My thoughts exactly Babybplz!!

I wondered if I could still do the SMEP but move it all back by, say, a week. So I would start BDing on cd15 and start using OPKs on cd17. And if no +opk by day 42 then take an HPT.

Would this work just as well, or does it have to start on cd8? I've got my Conceive Plus at the ready:winkwink:

I would rather do something that's achievable, rather than start and have to give up halfway!

no, cd8 is aimed at the "average 28 day cycle girl".
i'm a 29 day cycle and only got +opks on day 16/17. so everyone varies, even month to month.

so its not the day 8 bit that matters, thats assuming ovulate day 14.

x

Ladies! you'll be knackered, sore and fed up if you start at day 8!!!!

As per my favourite statistic page:
https://www.wdxcyber.com/ninfer11.htm

the ideal days you're looking for are -4, -2, 0 and +2 around ovulation to conceive. If you were to use conceive plus, perhaps every few days would be easier? Its just difficult as you don't want to miss it....
good luck

Hi! :wave: Could you explain the -4, -2, 0 and +2? I just don't quite understand that. Thank you!
Buckets of :dust: to everyone!

the thing is, i dont know from one month to the other how long my cycle is going to be... the shortest was 25 days and the longest 62....oops lol! :dust:

I think the -4, -2, 0 & +2 are ovulation days eg. 4 days before O, 2 days before O, the day of O and then 2 days after.

Of course, this only works if you know when you're going to ov, which is the trouble with long unpredictable cycles....

:hi::hi: Everyone just wanted to share my news with you girls as this is the thread where i started my ttc journey back in march2010 ...since then one MC and alot of heartache and now praying this bubba sticks like glue......YEP smep girls i got my:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

View attachment 142636

View attachment 142637

View attachment 142639

OOOooooooh my gosh New Mummy!!! Ah so chuffed for you. Are you going to do a pregnancy journal? Keep in touch, I have a journal so can pop in and say hi anytime :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->