Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it worked

Have you followed the plan to the "T" and I mean did you do the last try after break ? Have you DTD in specific baby making positions or woman on top is also ok ?

Paloma123, I know this is going to sound TMI, but when you did SMEP, the 3 consecutive days you had to BD...Did you do them morning or evening? I was thinking of doing evening, morning, morning. I just want to make sure I get this as close as possible. Any input helps, thanks!

this is my chart from when I conceived my daughter with the SMEP. I plan on doing the same exact thing when we start trying in July.

all of our BD sessions were at night.

chart.jpg

Im going to be giving this a shot this cycle... Im CD 4 and will be starting DTD from tomorrow. So a little early but since this is only my second cycle since having the implant removed in November iv no clue how long its going to be.. so best give it the best change it can get.. ill be doing cd5 and cd7 then cd8 and then following the every 2 days after that so its following SMEP. Really hope this works for us <3 Good luck everyone xx

Idk what smep is but I'm gonna reaserch it thanks! And congrats!

This is my first cycle TTC. Though I have done a bit of reaserch on TTC. I don't use opk, just the cm and cp exams. (Sorry in advanced for tmi) The first day I discovered ewcm present (in abundance) I DTD that day and the following two days. The last day of which I believe was O day. The last two days of DTD I felt twinges in ovarys, and the day after as well. In opk texting is the peak day O day?

Amariee- All the BDing we did was in the evening, around 6-7pm I don't know if that makes any difference to anything?!

Fairyy- funny you mentioned the last "try" day as we didn't do that this cycle. We just did the 3 days straight and it worked. I have never really understood the point/purpose in the last try day as surely ovulation is over by then, but who knows!!! Also all the BDing we did was "doggy" style if that helps?!

Good luck to all of you girls, hope it works for you and you get your sticky bean and BFP xxx

How are you ladies getting on?

I'm now about 10-11dpo and we managed our version on SMEP fully.

I did a cheeky test and its a blazing BFN. having a lot of symptoms cramps, feeling sick, absolutely shattered etc but I think its all in my head!

My CM (TMI) seems to have doubled in the past 2 days. the cramps are like AF cramps, so I'm certain the dam witch will show her ugly face soon :(

Heygirls cd9 here i need advice on opks any. Brand suggestions last cycle i got positives cd16-28 grrrr idk what's. Up with. That and suggestions i wanna try smep

Hey Babyrose

Are you testing after 10.30am???

I used online cheapies but I only got 1 + OPK in the whole time I've been ttc since June.

I'm using a fertility monitor starting this month as I want yo smep too

Stressed!!! Xx

Yes. No fmu i even tested around. 2Pm and if i could afternoons how r u doing

Oh no! Have you had your hormones checked at the docs?
Also what OPKs were you using?

I'm a tad fed up with it all if I'm honest. I REALLY wanted to smep this month but as I don't know when/if I've ovulated I can pretty much write this month off :(

No girl i haven't gone. Young 22 so. I don't want. The speech lol i wanted to continue trying on my own ive used the dollar tree. Ones gor fun but i actually tried all of last cycle with targets upandup brand ill try to temp this cycle i Always fail due to family drama

No girl i haven't gone. Young 22 so. I don't want. The speech lol i wanted to continue trying on my own ive used the dollar tree. Ones gor fun but i actually tried all of last cycle with targets upandup brand ill try to temp this cycle i Always fail due to family drama

Fair enough, just thought it might show up anything that would explain all those positives :)

I've tried temping but only once, it confuses me a bit and my temp stayed up after AF arrived.

Oh well :hugs:

Ty yes it'd be awsome ive concluded either late ovulation or pcos_:( still wanna try since I get monthly periods iknow temping. Is hard how long have you been tying im on cy #5

Amazing! We are going to try smep this month so your post really inspired me!

Thanks for positive story we are going to try SMEP for our first cycle TTC. CD8 today, OPK was negative but getting darker so BD'ing to commence this pm!

Gl girls i hope to buy some kind of opks today im on cd10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->