Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it worked

Hello Ladies,
I have been TTC for 11 months now and am getting ready to start another round of trying. My cycles are finally a little more regulated and things seem to be shaping up so I am hoping that maybe this time around will give me a good chance of actually getting that BFP I've been dreaming of! lol but seriously....

I was just wondering for those of you who have been trying and finally gotten your BFP if there was anything you did differently on that cycle that you think may have contributed to getting it to FINALLY HAPPEN!?!?!

Thanks in advanced!! :)

Congratulations Paloma123! Its always good to hear a positive story!

I am a new member here and this is my 1st cycle TTC#1, today is CD9 for me. I did not know this plan in particular but that is what we have been doing, BD since CD5. Got to know about opks here on BnB, I had purchased the CBFM like 2 days back and started testing, so far it just showed me low fertility. Hope to see something today. I had been working night shifts for the last 2 days not sure if that affects in anyway though.

Good luck to all of us ttc!

Congratulations Paloma123! Its always good to hear a positive story!

I am a new member here and this is my 1st cycle TTC#1, today is CD9 for me. I did not know this plan in particular but that is what we have been doing, BD since CD5. Got to know about opks here on BnB, I had purchased the CBFM like 2 days back and started testing, so far it just showed me low fertility. Hope to see something today. I had been working night shifts for the last 2 days not sure if that affects in anyway though.

Good luck to all of us ttc!

Hi welcome! And good luck!:hugs:

Welcome girls i butted in this thread myself lol i want to remain positive but i get a heck load of +opks or I'm oing late idk but lets all try this:)

DH and I tried SMEP for the 1st time this month.

I'm now CD 30, 14dpo I think and AF is 1day MIA! Testing Blazing BFN's though :(
Hopefully AF will stay away and I get my BFP late! Being have stomach pains but not like AF cramps. Also had tender breasts, which have eased off slightly today.

Will just have to wait and see. All This waiting is horrible!! :D

sorry can I ask whats SMEP??? thanks and congratulations!!

Geo2

Smep is sperm meets egg plan

The plan works by bding (baby dance) every other day from cd8/10 depending on how early you ovulate. Once you get your positive OPK you bd that day, the next day and the day after. Have a break for one day and then bd one last time.

By bding so much around when you ovulate you have more chance of catching your egg. 40% success rate against the normal 20%

Hope that helps xx

Yay! Finally a flashing smiley O in the next 24-36hrs, BD it is ;)

HI ladies!

Does anyone know how closely the LH surge follows the estrogen surge, the one that says the egg is mature and then tells the body to do the LH surge to release the egg?...I'm like 99.5% positive I am having that estrogen surge today due to some things that are going on lol...and my line was quite a bit darker on my OPK this morning, but not yet a complete positive so I was wondering how long I should expect before I get a FOR SURE positive OPK?

Thank you!

I think overnight or tomorrow. Do one in the evening to be safe.

This happened to me this cycle. I got one like almost 99% positive on cd14 and next day it was clear/true positive. No ink left for control line as the test line was very dark.

I think overnight or tomorrow. Do one in the evening to be safe.

This happened to me this cycle. I got one like almost 99% positive on cd14 and next day it was clear/true positive. No ink left for control line as the test line was very dark.

I SERIOUSLY hope that is the case for me! We are closely following the SMEP and not that I mind all of the bd-ing haha, but I'm really ready for a BFP!!!

Hopefully my test will be that dark tomorrow! Or even tonight!!

Thank you! :flower:

Keep us updated. :)

I definitely will!

Not ovulating is always my biggest fear as they thought for a while that I might have PCOS...never fully diagnosed and thus far I have ovulated each month, but my cycles have been all over the place so I have been really working hard on moderate exercise each day to try and keep them normal as well as metformin....fingers crossed it continues to work!:af:

Btw I love your profile pic. Quite motivating. :thumbup:

Btw I love your profile pic. Quite motivating. :thumbup:

Thank you :blush: I keep a lot of things like that around to remind me that eventually things will work out

continuing to be positive can be a constant battle, but hey someone has to fight it right :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->