Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it worked

I have long cycles so now I'm trying to figure out if SMEP even works the same. I'm testing OPK and we Dtd last night but if I O late, I have a long road ahead haha

I have long cycles so now I'm trying to figure out if SMEP even works the same. I'm testing OPK and we Dtd last night but if I O late, I have a long road ahead haha

hey hun i have very long cycles... we just DTD every 2nd/3rd day (didnt pressure to make sure it was every 2) and and were going to do the 3 days in a row at O... BUT i didnt realise my opk was positive :dohh: :dohh: Iv just had my thermal shift so debating whether to even dtd again for good luck or not lol x

Well girs i was doing fine till this morning i had two temps since i was trouble sleeping first was 97.05 which i listed on my graph and my second one was 97.50 i thought i had my o rise yesterday since i got my smiley Tuesday idkkk whats going on now

Hi ladies, for those that haven't tried the plan I really recommend it. I was using a clear blue fertility monitor and had no success for many months, so tried the SMEP and it worked the first month of giving it a shot. Maybe coincidence, yes, but I'd like to think it could be down to the plan!?

Sorry if this post offends, or isn't allowed.

Good luck to you all and baby dust xx

Thank u so much for sharing smep... It will help me sure:flower:

Well girs i was doing fine till this morning i had two temps since i was trouble sleeping first was 97.05 which i listed on my graph and my second one was 97.50 i thought i had my o rise yesterday since i got my smiley Tuesday idkkk whats going on now

From the looks of your chart this could be your o dip hun. 24-36 hours after a positive opk is when you should o so it looks like it might be today or tomorrow? Xx

Ty sm :) i really. Hope so ughh i gatta find a way to keep the bding intimate for the bf lol

So today I'm cd14 and soooo hacked off you wouldn't believe.
Last cycle my fm showed me ovulating cd20/21. This month it's only asked for one sample on cd6 so far. I used OPK sticks yesterday and got a + at 11 ish am and then in the afternoon neg. so I told the oh we should try so we don't miss out.

That was agreed but I was out for the evening yesterday so we said we'd rendezvous when I got home. Well my oh has some performance issues when he eats or has too much to drink as he has ed so what does he bloody do, oh yeah eats too much!!!!

When I got in he said we couldn't but maybe this morning instead and what happened he went to work without bothering. I'm utterly livid!!!!is there any point bding tonight? As you usually ovulate 12/36 hours after the latest would be tonight at 11pm but I've been having pains on one side so looks like I'm out without even trying. He can't see how we've missed the boat but we didn't even start this month as I ovulated so late last month.

Another wasted month and we agreed we weren't trying next month as we are away - I don't know what to do. He knows I'm cross because he caused this by eating a big dinner knowing he shouldn't. What do you think? Xx

awww hun im so sorry! Deff Catch him asap tonight and BD it might not be too late. :hugs: sorry hes being a bit of a butt... some men just dont understand it all.

baby_rose - good luck hun :D i got my cross hairs on FF this morning so i have my fingers crossed. x

Phx hey girl u never know o is 12-48hours and ur eggie can live up to 24 hours u never know,

Sm yeyyy on the croas hairs:)

As for me ive had the worst temp streak ever yesterday i got two temps since i was having trouble sleeping first was 97.05 the second was 97.55 today i only slept for like an hour the bf has an ugly toothache anx has been whining all night literally if u could see my face right now so we couldn't be greatt as for my body i dont feel a single thing no more ewcm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->