Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

We'll be trying this this month if no luck :)

Endless if its still spotting and the flow isnt heavy or normal like it should be i'll still say you have a chance. Did you test again?

Welcome Tink I hope you dont have to. GL x

Endless if its still spotting and the flow isnt heavy or normal like it should be i'll still say you have a chance. Did you test again?

I'm still spotting - day 3 now. It's bizarre. No cramps, mostly very light brown, the odd time it's watery light pink, but isn't even touching the sanitary towel. I don't even need to wear one (but I am just incase!). I haven't taken any tests yet as can't bear a bfn. Not really sure what to make of it at the mo?! x

I'm still spotting - day 3 now. It's bizarre. No cramps, mostly very light brown, the odd time it's watery light pink, but isn't even touching the sanitary towel. I don't even need to wear one (but I am just incase!). I haven't taken any tests yet as can't bear a bfn. Not really sure what to make of it at the mo?! x

Endless wow you're so patient. Girl take the test it all sounds really promising!! Also when you are past your AF date n still no flow. GL :hugs:

Currently on CD11, DTD last night. So far so good!

Endless wow you're so patient. Girl take the test it all sounds really promising!! Also when you are past your AF date n still no flow. GL :hugs:

Still spotting :wacko: Surely this can't be implantation after 4 days...?

I say take the test!! I'm so sure its gonna be BFP! Women do get very light period or spotting around AF before BFP. FX for you!

I say take the test!! I'm so sure its gonna be BFP! Women do get very light period or spotting around AF before BFP. FX for you!

AF has arrived :cry: And so have my OPKs, weirdly enough. I guess this makes me CD1?

Yep, CD 1...sorry to hear that. Just keep your head up and be as positive as possible, I hope this cycle isn't too long of a wait for you and ends with a BFP!

So sorry endlessblue! :( Best of luck for this cycle :hugs: do you always spot like this before AF?

So sorry endlessblue! :( Best of luck for this cycle :hugs: do you always spot like this before AF?

No I usually start off pretty heavy with horrendous cramps. It's pale red this morning but still very light. Tailed off to almost nothing again. I'm not sure what's going on?! In 4 days nothing has even touched the sanitary towels I'm wearing! Really odd!

I will still recommend you to take hpt. So if its a positive you can take doctor's appointment ASAP. Not testing isn't gonna help at all. Do you have preg test at home or you haven't bought any yet?

I will still recommend you to take hpt. So if its a positive you can take doctor's appointment ASAP. Not testing isn't gonna help at all. Do you have preg test at home or you haven't bought any yet?

Yeah I think you're probably right! I haven't got any so will take a trip to the shops :) x

I am also trying SMEP this month. We are on cycle 2 after a LONG break. I am trying all kinds of things to hopefully get things done naturally. We started SMEP on CD6, currently on CD10. I am also using softcups, robitussin (for good measure), pre-seed, OKP, & clear blue monitor. My monitor has yet to show a possible fertile day. I think I usually O on CD14-15. Starting today I plan to use OKP with monitor. I was using them in the AM but have read you should do in the afternoon/evening or mid morning or both. My husband is also using enzyte to help out with the possibility of getting burned out. That is working quite nicely, as well ;) Calendar says AF is around 8/19. Would love to have some support. I plan to keep up the every other day unless monitor says I am fertile then I may switch even days for odd.

Good idea endlessblue keep us posted x

Welcome beaglemom. I'll add you to the list of SMEP for aug :) Which opk are you using?? I've never used softcups. I dont know they kinda scare me. That what if im unable to take it out. Have you ever used softcups before? GL :)

Hey ladies! Thought I'd join too! We're on CD 6! Excited for a new month!

I have already been using the soft cups. I was a little nervous, too. Basically if you are comfortable with tampons, you should be comfortable with these. You fold it in a tight oval & insert like tampon...as you insert it will expand. Once in, you can easily feel the ring & it has a lip you can put your finger under to pull out. Last BD I actually left it in about 6 hours. You can't really feel it once in. I have definitely noticed a lot loess leaking afterwards. A little, TMI, I know.

I am using the clear blue monitor (using designated sticks). But I think at home I have Answer OPK sticks. I am not too particular. I buy what's cheaper or on sale. I normally don't have any issues with being able to interpret the lines. So it is not worth the extra money for me just so I can see a smiley versus a line :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->