Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I see it too!!! FXed it gets darker - keep posting them...

tried CB digi, but got a no. still think it's the real thing though (just too early for digi)- took another frer from a different pack, and had another faint pink line! :happydance:

It's only been ~48 hours, but I'm a POAS addict, which has turned me into a bit of a worrier.

Shouldn't I be seeing some sort of progression?

The photo has the darkest photos from each day.... (all were afternoon / early evening, top was 10 dpo going down to 12 dpo)

I took a FR digital at the same time as the test on the bottom, and got a negative. I wish I could enjoy it!

Attachments

• frprogr.jpg
    frprogr.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 16
It's only been ~48 hours, but I'm a POAS addict, which has turned me into a bit of a worrier.

Shouldn't I be seeing some sort of progression?

The photo has the darkest photos from each day.... (all were afternoon / early evening, top was 10 dpo going down to 12 dpo)

I took a FR digital at the same time as the test on the bottom, and got a negative. I wish I could enjoy it!

I am not an expert, but you are still pretty early, so I wouldn't waste time worrying yet. How much time did you wait before testing? I just saw you said it was afternoon...maybe fmu would give you a better result.

fmu was actually much much lighter- barely there (go figure). The darkest from each day seem to be in the early evening!

fmu was actually much much lighter- barely there (go figure). The darkest from each day seem to be in the early evening!

I was on a thread where the woman said she only got a positive with her pregnancies with the 2nd morning urine...try not to stress. At least the line is still there :)

Congrats!:happydance:

Woohoo!! Everything crossed for you scgirl!! I see faint lines too! Hope they get darker soon x , also I'd agree with beaglemom try smu.

Well, after sudden severe abdominal cramping, I started bleeding... guess I'm back to TTC. Heartbroken.

I'm going to call tomorrow- I don't think there's anything they can do, but I wouldn't be surprised if they want me to go in for some testing... (I also have to cancel the scans we had scheduled.) My temperature took a huge drop this morning, so I took another HPT and the line was pretty much gone (for the first time)- I held out hope for most of the day, but kind of expected this outcome...

I thought I had prepared myself for this, but it still hit me like a ton of bricks... funny how much two lines can change things!

thanks ladies. i'll let y'all know if we learn anything interesting....

My HCG last Friday had already gone down to 5.7 (I'm assuming down since the lines were fainter than they had been that Wed)- I don't know how FRER was still picking that up!

My HSG was cancelled yesterday because they failed to notice my iodine allergy and didn't give me the pre-medication required to prevent allergic reactions. I had already gotten into the exam room and changed into my gown and the doctor was prepping his tools when DH mentioned my allergy.

Anyway they re-scheduled it for today and I just got back.

The procedure itself was fine. It was uncomfortable with the dye went in but overall not bad at all.

The good news is that my tubes are open. However, they discovered scar tissue in my uterus. The scar tissue is connecting two walls of my uterus together which is causing my lining to be thin and implantation to be unlikely. He said even if I did get pregnant miscarriage rate would high. He recommended a hysteroscopy to remove/separate the scar tissue.

So now I'm waiting for that to be scheduled next cycle (has to be done before ovulation) and hopefully that will take care of the problem. At least I'm keeping my fingers cross that will solve my infertility issues.

My HSG was cancelled yesterday because they failed to notice my iodine allergy and didn't give me the pre-medication required to prevent allergic reactions. I had already gotten into the exam room and changed into my gown and the doctor was prepping his tools when DH mentioned my allergy.

Anyway they re-scheduled it for today and I just got back.

The procedure itself was fine. It was uncomfortable with the dye went in but overall not bad at all.

The good news is that my tubes are open. However, they discovered scar tissue in my uterus. The scar tissue is connecting two walls of my uterus together which is causing my lining to be thin and implantation to be unlikely. He said even if I did get pregnant miscarriage rate would high. He recommended a hysteroscopy to remove/separate the scar tissue.

So now I'm waiting for that to be scheduled next cycle (has to be done before ovulation) and hopefully that will take care of the problem. At least I'm keeping my fingers cross that will solve my infertility issues.

I think that is excellent! You have clear tubes & a very likely cause for the infertility with a relatively simple solution. Seems like a good thing you found out instead of dealing with possible high risk pregnancies. Good luck to you in the upcoming months!

So I haven't been on this thread much this month. I have some clomid buddies helping me out through this cycle. But I wanted to get some feedback. Last cycle was clomid #1. I O'd around cd 15 & had a 32 day cycle (usually my cycles are 28-29). But the 32 days is normal they tell me. So now on to this cycle. My monitor which is not effected by the clomid puts my O day as cd 11. So now as you can see from my tickler, I am cd 29, 18 dpo...neg pregnancy results. I have had some af like cramps & brown spotting for a few days. Also had a few days of snuffy nose followed by last night an achey body & horrible sore throat this morning. I have heard cold like symtpoms can be an early sign. Anyways, I am still holding out. If this cycle is like last cyle, AF would be due on Friday based on cycle length but should have already been here based on O day. I believe last month it showed up on about 17 dpo.

My luck after I post this she will show up :p

18DPO and no AF sounds really promising beaglemom! How interesting that Clomid made you O early, eh? Fx'ed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->