spermy issue?

hannahnlauren

Reaction score
hi,
me and my partner have had a large day long discussion and we feel ready and more stable now to go forward with the process slightly earlier than planned...
we were putting off having children due to myself being in college but as i have been made aware i am on a one year course and can take a gap before my second year...or i can return as a part time student next year i think it will be our best idea to go ahead over the next month or so...

we are thinking this because the child will be at the top of their year group at school
and they will find it easier to be on target with academic development...
also things like how we will time manage and still manage to work and stuff...

i though id tell you a little about us....

my name is hannah(im 17 ill be carrying the baby)
and my partner is lauren(19 mummy number two :])

and we have been together for just under a year...not very long in the grand scale of things but
we are aware of the commitment we know each others faults and we love every part of each other this is the right thing for us to do... we feel ready and we need someone to trust us...

to be honest my family life wasnt brilliant hence leaving home at 15 but i know where my parents went wrong amnd im determined i wont...nor will lauren...

on the legal side of things i would be looking to do something called an order of residence which means all legal rights and responsibilites will be passed over to me and lauren...for eg i can sue you for maintenance and you cant ask for custody of the child...it works in both our interests.

we are both white brittish

we wont have the full support of our families ie) laurens family dont speak to us and my dad wont be best pleased about a baby...

but we can get on with our lives with or without their support im not saying it will be plain sailing but we will manage i have a part time job and my partner is a uni student so combined with me working and child benifit and housing benifit cuz we are students...and hopefully with lauren having a job soon we should do quite well. and we will have more than enough to manage comfortably...

i was wondering do you have a photo of yourself you could send me and details for eg...

remember your not under any pressure we just want to know a little about you

where do you live?
age?
height?
Ethnicity?
eye colour?
blood group?
donor type?(own/unknown)
health?
marital status?
education?
involvement?
reasons for donating?
have you had a recent gum clinic checkup?
if our child at 18 would like to know where you are
and who you are and wants to meet you would you
wish for this?

love hannah and lauren :]

I'm confused why do you want pics of someone and the answer to your list of questions?

Your not after a donor here are you? :shock:

we are hannah and lauren
we are 17 and 19 and we are ttc we are meeting our proposed donor for the first time nxt week but keeping our options open.

Ok sorry I just read your other post although it says your keeping your options open. I still don't understand the request of picture and questions.

Picture presuming the want a good looking child....

This has to be a joke, i honestly cant take this post seriously!

I'm in shock :rofl:
Picture presuming the want a good looking child....
so your thinking what I am on the reason for request? :rofl:

Sounds like it, unless they really think they can perform some godly miracle!

Stircrazy wanted to move it - I want to keep it here for entertainment lol

I'm bad :muaha:

OMG this is crazy haha, where's this person gone now see their not replying!

They want a kid in their gap year... oh i wish it was that easy to plan a kid!!
And what on earth do they mean by
"we are thinking this because the child will be at the top of their year group at school
and they will find it easier to be on target with academic development...
also things like how we will time manage and still manage to work and stuff"

Sorry but this is a bit weird..

when i read this post the other day i just had to laugh.
is this person having a laugh or is it real!
do they think somone is gonna reply saying "this is my hubby/partner and he will love to donate his spermy to you.)
i dont think so some how.
isnt there proper places to do that sort of thing.
surly you wont go online looking for a donor, would you.

when i read this post the other day i just had to laugh.
is this person having a laugh or is it real!
do they think somone is gonna reply saying "this is my hubby/partner and he will love to donate his spermy to you.)
i dont think so some how.
isnt there proper places to do that sort of thing.
surly you wont go online looking for a donor, would you.
I had to read it 3 times and still couldn't get my head round it lol

I'd say this kind of thing happens ... on weird forums maybe? :rofl:

assuming this is serious...

It seems to me that you have a very idealised view of conception and birth dates.

I think it's great that you may have already found a donor to help you have a family but attempting to get donors on a site like this (If that is what you are doing) is probably not safe or practical.

:muaha::muaha::muaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOOOOMGGGGG!!!!!!!!! THIS ONE IS A CLASSIC!!!

MY eye colour is brown.
I am black
I am dreadlocks - but your baby wont have them - LOL
I am a girl - but I can do sperm if you must know. Thats the most important bit - OKAY!!!
I am brainy - so yeah - your kid would be a the top of the bloody classs!

No disrespet still - but this deserves an AWARD!!! LOLLOL

omg this cant be real hittng for a farther on the internet what wrong with a sperm bank ??????? they may answer all there questions

I am just gobsmacked i thought i was reading it wrong lmao.
I just can't help but laugh they can't be for real. If they are they got the wrong site lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"