spicing it up....

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok my dh and I have been ttc our second child. Before we got pg with the first one we had a very healthy and active sex life but once I had her things slowed down ALOT. it went from several times a week to maybe once every two weeks. I don't want ttc to be like a chore. Id like to get our sex life back and not do it just bc I'm ovulating. I want it to be fun like it used to be. We have tried a number if things from different places and positions to toys to bondage. It all seems to be ok and work at first but within a week or two its back to the same ol same ol. Any ideas as to what we can try to get things back? We are young and willing to try just about anything. Come on.....unleash Yalls wild side and share some tips and tricks to spicing it up! Nothing is too crazy!!!

What about adding some tastey stuff? Like Pure Romance? I LOVE their Whipped line. Its a lube thats flavored and he can use it on you or you on him. Dh LOVEs when i use it down below on him. You can use it for vag or anal (and thankfully it doesnt burn with anal)

I would just say keep at it. Buy new nighties, new toys (try a cock ring, vibe, bullet, etc), new places, new ways (wheelbarrow, spoon, doggy style)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->