Spicing up the bedroom.

I think doggy style would work just fine, Alex! I didn't even realize missionary was recommended for conceiving, but I know people have conceived doing every move in the book. ;) I usually love being on top but we've been trying a lot of different things, and we're trying out new places too, mostly just around the house and whatnot (but things we haven't been able to try before because of limited house space/roommates lol).

We also have some toys that we love to play with, and they really help spice up the mood.
However, I have to admit that whenever we're doing it, I am thinking in the back of my mind about what I'd tell my kids when they're older, about how they were made, lmao!

Great!! , DH gets home in half an hour, and I ovulate in 2-3 days so you know what that means... BABY DANCE! Haha, see you ladies later! :sex:

However, I have to admit that whenever we're doing it, I am thinking in the back of my mind about what I'd tell my kids when they're older, about how they were made, lmao!

I'm totally with you on that one!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->