Spicy food?

Sbmack

Reaction score
I've read not to eat it and I've read it is ok...not sure what to believe. Does anyone know how long after you eat something spicy it would affect your milk? I want to see my dd is fussy after. Have any of you continued to eat spicy food and it it's ok?

It's fine to eat it, there is no evidence it causes fussiness or anything else. Xx

Thanks, I've continued to eat foods with some heat, just not the level I'd like. I won't bother holding back now.

Boyf cooked a ridiculously hot vindaloo once and I ate 2 helpings. My wee one had a runny bottom for 2 days after - not too bad though, but there was a definite change. I usually eat a fair amount of hot(ish) food and did so when pregnant as well, usually with no affects - I think that time with the vindaloo was due to it being a bit extreme.

I believe it's important not to change your normal diet too much as your little one will get a little exposure to what you normally eat through your breast milk which will may help if you're going to do baby lead weaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->