spiritual beliefs (layla)

Dionne

Reaction score
Layla (or others that practise)

i have read before that you are into card readings etc.

was just wondering what is it you are into? how long have you been doing it?

i have been practising recently i have just got my first crystal and ordered some angel cards today.

i have always had a big interest ever since i was a little girl.

but my close friend is very into it all and has gave me a few books done my readings etc.

do you use crystals?

any recomendation?

i have been told to wash it in bottled water. then just hold it often and will positive thoughts into it.

my friend is coming to see me next week and will help me with it but untill then do you have any advice.

do you just read cards? or do you also get help with the spirits?

Hiya.

Yeah i read tarot cards and do spirit readings now and again if they are willing. I tend to step back from spirit readings if i have a little one, when Coby gets older i will go back in to it more.
I have been able to sense things all my life but i didnt start reading untill 2001, they say that truma can bring your 'gift' out, my marriage broke down and the spirits hit me hard with all of it lol

I have never used angel cards, its something that i want to try tho. I also have oracle cards, they are stunning! but unfortunatly i cant work with them, alot of the time its trial and error, you have to see whcih type of cards work for you and which dont, so if the angel ones dont for what ever reason, dont give up, just try a different set.

crystals is only something i have been involed in for the past few weeks as part of my Reiki course, so im still very new to them. The healing powers they have are meant to be incredible, but i have yet to prove them to myself.
To cleanse them, i have been told to put them in direct sunlight for a while untill they are hot, then blow on them (cleanse them with the breath) that way you are putting your energy on them. Holding it often will also work, no idea about bottled water, i have not heard that one, but im still learning.

crystals are conected to the 7 Chakras (energy points) on your body so its said that, for example, if you have a headache, to put an amerthist(sp?) crystal on your forhead (third eye chakra) for 30 mins and it will unblock that chakra making your headache go away.

If you have a sore throat or trouble commicating like me, (what i mean by that, if things come out very blunt and can sound nasty when in fact im trying to be nice lol) then its said to wear a blue lace agate necklace to help unblock your throat Chakra, i have just orderd one! lol

Rose Quartz is meant to be good for youe heart chakra, to help deal with emotions and boost your abiltiy to love and give love, i have started to put one of these crystals in my bra everyday to keep it close to my heart lol

Im sure your friend will be able to tell you about the diffrernt types of crystals, but if you want i can make you out a list of what the main types are and there useage if you want, just let me know.

I also have a meditation i can send you which will help you with your pyshcic side. again let me know if you want it.

Good Luck with it all!

xx

I have a pack of Angel cards I got in Cornwall from that witchy place beginning with M,they are lovely so pure and so correct,only thing is Dionne soemone else must buy them for you and let the cards choose you. I have animals,wolves and american indians.

As for crystal I would love to buy my mum a huge crystal ball but they are soooo expensive I havent as yet,where did you get yours? or are you on about general crystal

bex

only thing is Dionne soemone else must buy them for you and let the cards choose you.

bex

the cards will choose her, yes, but someone doesnt have to buy them for her, she can go out to stores or shop online and choose which ones she is drawn to

x

I am jsut superstitious like that,when in the shop I gave my step-dad the cash and he went and paid. It is what I was always told by my mum,her being a witch an all I just took it for gospel,will be nice to tell her she is wrong,lol

bex

bexxie their are a few on ebay really cheap

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fortune-Tell...oryZ1340QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thanks hun-but i would need to touch and get the feel of it first

bex

Dionne, Bexxie, here is a really good site i have recently found.

Thought you might like a lookie..

https://www.holisticshop.co.uk/index.html

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back